Nationality & Language: Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  5/4
Body:  3/5 A bit chubby for my taste
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $900 90 minute massage plus happy ending
Repeat: Maybe

I've checking out the DB for other massages and found Grace.   I added her to my WeChat and made an appointment for this afternoon.  I messaged her that I was at WanChai and she provided me with an address, which surprise is Abby's shop.   I walked up and she greeted me at the door.  Grace was wearing a large baggy black punk t-shirt, while she does have a cute face she is chubby.  But seeing as I just wanted a massage, I walked in.  She showed me to a room and ask me to shower.  Once I was done cleaning up, she came in a helped me dry off and playfully gave my lb a few tuggs    Grace does seem very playfull.  I laid down on the bed and she got to work.  Grace's does give a very strong massage with allot of bone cracking and pressure point manipulation.  Grace's Cantonese is very limited but she does speak pretty good English and I continued speaking in Cantonese as I can speak Cantonese.   Grace did a very good job breaking down the tension in my body, and she was very impressed with my physique.   Grace didn't talk much, I guess she was quite shy not sure why.   She asked me to flip over and she started playing with my lb and said "body to body".  She stripped off and Grace does not workout at all.   But she was quite playfull, she sucked on my nipples while playing with my lb.  I played with her tits and ls.  Which she seemed to really like and got really wet.   She laid down in bed neck to me to cuddle and we continued playing each other.   I shot my load, she wiped me down then jumped in the shower to clean up.  She provided me with a drink of water and asked if I wanted to shower.  I showered and dried off,  Grace provided me with another cup of water.  I laid down and she continued with the massage session.   When the time was up, I paid her and left.  Grace does give a very good massage, which I recommend anybody who is interested in getting a good massage to try her out.

[ Last edited by  soundwave at 9-7-2022 12:29 ]

Recent Ratings
Babababa1   20-7-2022 22:06  Acceptance  +2   thanks
partyboy2014   14-7-2022 17:17  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report!
David.youngson   12-7-2022 17:57  Karma  +3   Nice
HKGPeter   10-7-2022 15:47  Karma  +2   Thank you!
HK_Legend   9-7-2022 21:43  Karma  +5   And @Soundwave was touched by ...Grace :) Near my wandering area, so will try.