Body: 4.5 / 5 (I like em skinny)
Height:  ~ 165
Skill:  3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/ 5
Price & Session Length:  1000 60 mins
Repeat: Probably after trying others

So I finally broke my JSL cherry, been reading all the bro’s review and got super excited to find some fresh Thai or Viet girls so decided to make the mission to check out JSL.

Not gonna lie I had a bunch of your comments about the post op ladyboys in my head and made me super paranoid
Hansgruber624
Lustful Lord

UID 280445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 555
Posts 25
Karma 553
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-12-2021
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2022 22:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Hansgruber624's post

Get there and there’s a looong line for the lift so decided to walk up to 2nd floor since this sounds like thai heaven. Place has more zombies than the walking dead. Did some laps of the little alleys and seems that almost all were busy. Bros everywhere and when you knock a door you end up with another one or two standing and watching on to see who comes out.

First door that opened “she” was a little tall and I couldn’t be sure so I passed and went on my way. Couldn’t get another door open so walked up to the third floor.

Police up here too but they seemed to be paying attention to one particular bro, so I just continued about my business and knocked a few more. Another couple that also made my ladyboy spider senses tingle, so politely passed and continued to the next little alleyway.

Finally a cute girl opened the door. She was tall and super skinny, cultish face but definitely in need of some braces to sort the teeth out.

She couldn’t speak any English but gestured to me the sign for 6 and I said ok and went in.

Started out super shy and quiet, so I’m thinking to myself I need to do something to loosen this girl up and then I can make the most of her slim little body.

She jumps into the shower with me and proceeds to soap me up thoroughly formnhead to toe. When I spin around and she starts to work on the butt region I start to do a little bit of a stripper style butt dance and she giggles loudly then gives me a slap. A few more times and I can feel her starting to relax and enjoy herself.

Finish with the shower and dry off with the crappy paper towels and she gestures to me the universal sign that she appreciates the size of LB.. I joke back that it’s very small and she shakes her head insistently.

Sit on the bed and instead of laying down like she wants me to I start to lick her lovely nipples. She’s probably a C-cup.. has some silicone in there but not too much and has a nice amount of real tissue above to make them feel soft and fun to play with.

Lie down and she repays the favour staring to lick each nipple while cupping my balls and LB with her free hands. This continues a little and before long I’m hard as a rock and can’t wait to enjoy the next part.

She grabs a condom and gestures to put it on for some BJ action.. I counter with a gesture for no contour and she tries to tell me in mandarin that will be extra. I offer her an extra hundred in cantonese and she agrees, then proceeds to give my balls and the area around them a thorough cat bath, teasing me for what seemed like ages before going in for a great bbbj.  She has nice decubitus and at the same time was using the tips of her nails to tickle around the balls and taint region, which felt delightful and had me pretty close already.

Being tired after work I was tempted to just let her continue and finish with CIM, but then I looked at those slim hips and knew what I needed to do, so on with the cap and she started to ride me. Switched up after a little while so I could take control and she lay back in mish while I gave it to her hard with her legs around her ears. After a while of this I got a bit tired so I lay down and she took off the cap and proceeded to oil me up for a wristy. Tbh her bbbj and sex was way better then her HJ technique, so after a bit I told her I wanted to fuck some more.

Back on with a fresh cap and I stood on the edge of the bed with one knee on the bed and one leg on the ground to get extra leverage. Pulled her close with her ankles around her ears again and start to go at her like a man possessed. She took it all in her stride, bracing her hands against the wall above her head and moaning enough that you knew she was enjoying it without being all that fake over the top acting crap that always puts me off.

Before long I’m close and end up while thrusting deep inside her, dripping with sweat from the workout and happily exhausted. We went way over time but she didn’t complain or stop before I could get there, which was obviously very appreciated

After I needed a smoke to sit and catch my breath.. she was fine and didn’t rush me, instead sitting behind me and gently massaging my shoulders while I smoked. She noticed I was pretty sweaty, so grabbed some towel and dried me off, before going to her fridge and offering me the only thing she had cold (a can of Nescafé ice coffee).
I sat there happily finishing my smoke and ice coffee while she continued to give me a massage, and found myself thinking this is a pretty nice way to end things.

We jumped back in the shower and she washed me again very thoroughly, buy now she had a sweet smile and I felt that she was pretty cute if you look past the teeth. Finished the shower and dried off, gave her the cash and she gestured for a little more, saying something and pointing to the clock about how much longer than 30 minutes we had been. I ended up giving her 1k and she was happy, picked her up and gave her a big hug before leaving, exhausted, happy and relaxed.

WIR.. yes I think so, but first I think I need to find some of these thai girls I keep hearing about.

Recent Ratings
Babababa1   20-7-2022 22:06  Acceptance  +2   thnx
HKGPeter   10-7-2022 15:43  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Skepti10   10-7-2022 10:01  Karma  +4   
Bloodrage   9-7-2022 20:15  Karma  +4   very detailed. Miss the times before coronavirus, didnt value it before it was gone.
Jack_Sparrow   9-7-2022 14:47  Karma  +5   
povar123   9-7-2022 03:38  Karma  +3   
nnbbs   9-7-2022 02:38  Karma  +3   Nice one