Reading Access 50
Registered 8-7-2021
Status Offline
Post at 5-7-2022 18:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Russian ~ The Mysterious 9th Floor Damsel

Date & Time of Session: June 5th
Name: Sonya
Location: Fuji, 9/F (right section and left door of the 3 doors with $1000 sign)
Nationality & Language: Russian
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
Repeat: Yes
Price: $1000

After much mentions of this mysterious 9th floor Russian that seems to be busy all the time. I decided to go at a time when I thought it would would quiet. Tuesday afternoon at 3pm. Wow I was wrong..there was another punter before me who had been waiting for 30 mins and I thought oh great! I will have to wait another 30mins if he goes in.

Door opens and another bro comes out like he had just been at a candy store. Sonya was still in her towel and gave us the hand to wait.

Few minutes later, 2 other men start waiting and Sonya opens the door. The original punter starts looking at her up and down and to my surprise turns and walks away. HALLELUJAH!

I walk in and at first glance I felt like a pedophile (I hate those people!) and the reason is that Sonya looks like a 18 year old! She says she is 22! She has braces and a great girl next door innocent smile.

I had posted a review of the 11th Floor Russian and this one was also stuck on her phone but was more friendly. With the 11th Floor Russian it was like a business transaction but Sonya was more friendly.

She gave me a proper towel and got me to shower. After coming out, she is in her underwear and She has that tall model body. Perky tits and a juicy ass.

Now she got me to lay down and she gave me a CBJ and I started fingering her and the mirror in front was just what I needed. Seeing her blonde silky hair, feeling that ass and she even sucked on my balls to my surprise. Got her in 69 and ate her ass and smacked it as well. She said it was ticklish so I started fuc*in her ass with my tongue. I could hear her moaning and also Slurp, Slurp, Slurp and I started face fuck*ng her while in 69.

Couldn't handle it anymore so got her in reverse cowgirl and got her to slow down otherwise would have blown a lot earlier. Got her in side ways and watched that pink pussy being penetrated. I smacked ass her more. Her butt cheeks turned red.

I grabbed her throat from behind and even went for DFK to my surprise. Got her in doggie and started pounding her and grabbed her arms and got her upright so could see that face and tits bouncing. Pulled her hair for a bit and picked up the pace.

I in the bag and she felt it too. In a way she definitely loves being led so definitely submissive.

Worth a punt!

Now as I finish and turn around...I see at least 8 Brother queuing up! WTF! she does have a magic pussy but didn't find gold in there!

She is here till next week. Happy Queueing!

Recent Ratings
C090409920   8-7-2022 21:25  Karma  +6   Excellent
Up8   6-7-2022 22:18  Acceptance  +1   Gonna try my luck one day, hope it will combine with better stamina as well
toey_toad   6-7-2022 11:18  Karma  +4   market leader in russian intel, thanks
americafirst141   6-7-2022 08:25  Karma  +6   
ambitious2012   6-7-2022 05:56  Karma  +4   Nice.
orangerange   6-7-2022 02:06  Karma  +5   
boscitc   5-7-2022 22:44  Karma  +5   
Kinomino   5-7-2022 22:00  Karma  +3   Excellent
HK_Legend   5-7-2022 21:09  Karma  +5   Won (Russian) Mark Six :) Ticklish: Some (2, Phoenix & Hing Loong) are in ...the ears!! :) Don't say it's from me.
lively192   5-7-2022 18:28  Karma  +3   
deviantmindhk   5-7-2022 18:17  Karma  +3