Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (if your into thin girls) no tattoo, boobs abit saggy but its there
Skill: skilled
Service: 9/10
GFE: kinda there i guess
PSE: friendly
Price & Session Length: 500 for 30mins
Repeat: 10/10 would bang again

Decent amount of girls in KH now i guess.  Mostly thais. It is so dam hot. I dont think i could make more then 2 lap up and down so i decided to settle with her. She was eating with open door in another girls room on my first lap so i didn't disturb her. On my second lap now she was sitting in a different girls room. I asked her if shes available shes said 500 i said ok. She gets out of the room lead me to her room while i grab her ass on the way.

Her room is on the 11/f left side, second last room. I think girls on that area all have thier doors open or something. After we get inside she ask if i want to shower with her or alone. Like a fine gentleman i said together but honestly i should had just showered alone. No point if shes not ganna use her body to wash my body instead she just bath me like a baby.
Awe get out of the shower, she dry me up with her towel and while im using the tissue to dry my face she starts giving me bbj while im still standing. Now thats hot. She goes all the way in and dyam i couldn't resist putting my hand on her head. I didn't want to fk up her nice straight hair so i let go.

Then we proceed to the .... wait lemme do a standing doggy first.  In i go and start firing in the hole   while still standing i push her towards the bed and continue to pound her. then i proceed to get her on the bed while still continuing to fuck her doggy. Now its rare to find girls that let you doggy fuck and not bend like a camel. She definitely can take take it good.

After a while we change to missionary to doggy and prone bone. Shes very cooperative and not the slightest bit of annoyance. Now im going in hard and shes moaning/screaming. While im about to cum i quickly change her to doggy again and and start pounding as hard as i can and   and finish it there. Bloody hell my sweats rolling like waterfall. And shes still in doggy position breathing heavily.

After that we proceed to shower. She wash me up and we make small talks. She said shes already been here for 20 days and will leave in a week.
So if anyone interested can visit her as shes was asking me to come again. Not a clock watcher but i think they have a alarm set? idk her alarm started ringing as i was changing. I do suggest you to bath alone if you wan more time for action because they usually take a sweet time to wash you. I dont usually write reports so i apologize if theres any problem thank for reading  Adios!

[ Last edited by  Kinomino at 28-6-2022 10:51 ]

Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   5-7-2022 05:06  Acceptance  +1   
magictime12   30-6-2022 15:04  Karma  +3   
hotjac   29-6-2022 11:06  Karma  +5   Normally I don't give more than 4K w/o pix, but this is find is worth - what a trooper!
boscitc   28-6-2022 17:34  Karma  +5   Girls who can take waterfalls of sweat with a smile = keepers
Bloodrage   28-6-2022 16:02  Karma  +3   32 celsius+COVID risk+ladyboys risk :(
HK_Legend   28-6-2022 14:57  Karma  +5   Excellent!
C090409920   28-6-2022 14:03  Karma  +6   Excellent
Jack_Sparrow   28-6-2022 13:39  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   28-6-2022 12:45  Karma  +10   Sounds like you both had fun.
lively192   28-6-2022 11:47  Karma  +3