Reading Access 80
Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2022 16:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wonder Spa, WC

Name: Don't remember
Body: 3/5 (overweight, but I like a thick slice + nice, shapely big naturals)
Face: 2/5
Massage: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Language: Chinese + basic English
Time: Last week, early evening

Grabbed a slice at Paisano's and then grabbed a slice of ass. Was feeling like a massage after a busy day but didn't feel like consulting reviews, looking at TG, databases, walk-up, etc. Sometimes, you just want to play roulette. Walked into the Thompson building just around the corner from Paisano's onto that first floor hallway with tons of massage and spa places. Have gotten decent action there—both veggie and otherwise—but I knew it was a roll of the dice. (Mixing gambling metaphors.)

Walked by a thai massage place and a girl opened the door on her own (must've been a slow day) and she was 1.) not thai 2.) not hot and 3.) not eager. Smiled but kept walking. Knocked on Wonder Spa and a thick woman in her late 30s early 40s answered the door, big smile. She looked hungry and I thought "those arms look like they can put in some work." She walked me in to the otherwise empty shop and kind of rubbed my shoulders as I walked in. "Big guy, cute guy. So cute." Etc. I was ready for some easy flattery as I disrobed and got into the tiny capsule shower. Only room for one. When I got out, we started the massage and she put some real work into it. Moved around, good pressure, tits waving at me and ramming lovingly into my face every so often. I got her down on the bed and massaged her too. She moaned heavily and got wet as hell. "I want your cock."

Well, I hadn't planned on fucking so I let her fondle me for awhile as I sucked on those big tits. Then I laid back and she jerked me off for awhile. But the blood was flowing and I spun her over so she was face down and I did some backdoor gliding (w/o inserting)   and then shot ropes of cum all up her back. "So strong, baby. Good cock, baby!" etc. Little pleasant affirmations once the deed is done and the money is soon to follow.

I gave her 700 after washing off. Was there a little over an hour. While I was walking out, a girl, who had come back to the shop while I was out, stood near another room in the doorway. I think she had heard her friend moaning and eyed me up and down. She was short, cute, and seemed (at a glance) to have knockers. Would that I had enough to go around.

You don't always need a plan, or to line up a perfect 10. Happy endings are nice, and so are happy accidents.

Recent Ratings
orangerange   1-7-2022 10:24  Karma  +5   Thanks
HK_Legend   27-6-2022 20:13  Karma  +5   YearSS ago, found a gem there (right side after 1F A, hairdresser,....). First on the LEFT side were sloppy scammers.
cknc31   27-6-2022 18:24  Karma  +4   happy accidents are delightful