Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2022 23:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mia Spa - Molly in May

Date and time: late May.  afternoon
Name: Molly
Nationality and language: mainland,  Cantonese
Face: 4.5/5  pretty. pictures 90% accurate
Body: 4/5 (skinny with a bit of ass and b cups)
GFE: P1 (3.5/5) P2 (4/5)
Damage: 1100
Repeat? Not yet

Gave Molly a try after reading other bro's report on her.

Booked her through TG and everything was smooth.

Molly's face is my cup of tea but her physique is a bit too skinny for my liking, having said that, her ass is still meaty though not big.

Started off with a relatively gentle and relaxing massage. Her skills were OK but not very impressive, still managed to relax my body though.

After the massage, she began to playfully tease my balls and anus with oil, which felt pretty good. She then proceeded to a sensual HJ and jerked me off.

All in all, i think Molly is a pretty service provider who had good attitude, but there was not much chemistry during the session. Maybe it would get better after several repeats. Will explore other girls in Mia spa.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   2-7-2022 15:18  Karma  +2   Thank you.
orangerange   1-7-2022 10:29  Karma  +4   Thanks
auskie   30-6-2022 01:52  Karma  +3   
Mister   29-6-2022 14:10  Karma  +4   Did she allow much access? What is the $1,100 service? 60 or 90 minutes, standard room?