Reading Access 80
Registered 24-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2022 16:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cute Amy with great pair of tits

Day: June 25th, 2022
Price: HK$600
Location:  floor 6, Flat 606, James S. Lee Mansion, 33 - 35 Carnarvon Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui
Link: none
Name: AMY
Language: Local chinese, some English
Face:  8/10 cute as buttons
Body: 8/10 silky smooth , great pair of tits on her
Skill:  6/10
Service: 6/10
GFE: 7/10
Repeat:  not sure, but friendly enough

Skipped CC for today and knocked on most doors on each floor, on the 2nd floor there’s a tall blonde Thai girl , great body for 500hkd but I wanted to go up further so ended up on the 6th floor and knocked on 606 I think, and this cute little lady said 600HKD and said she is fresh today as just came in to work lol , her tits drew me in so might as well give her a try.

Nice to talk to, seem very new to the business , she said she’s been here a month cos of debts she has to pay as she use to work in the beauty center. Anyways we showered , chatted, very gentle washing my body, nothing really happened, dried up and lay down on the bed, so so on the nipple sucking, give me a CBJ, decent but was over quickly, then she give me a decent cowboy , again over quickly and asked me to do her missionary, this is where the fun starts, I had my legs against the wall to give maximum strength for full penetration, she said that was her fave position , she wants me to fuck her hard, she got louder and louder, grabbing my ass so hard , turned her for some doggy, banging her like this was great, seeing her tits moving all over the place I could hold on and came in doggy.

Overall it was a ok session , would like another go next time as she is cute and tits where lovely to hold on to!

She said she be leaving this job in a few weeks time

[ Last edited by  sitonmyface69 at 25-6-2022 16:41 ]

Recent Ratings
ernieb   25-6-2022 18:40  Karma  +5   Thx. Think I rem her
HK_Legend   25-6-2022 16:48  Karma  +5   "said she is fresh today as just came in to work". Looking for ..."virgins" ? Deflowered 4 x 141 in the last 4 month ...