Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2022 00:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissme spa - Hermes

My reports are usually long but I'm going to keep this short - she's still great but don't want to get into too much detail today.

Date & Time of Session: Mid June 2022
Location: Kissme Spa (TG: @kissmespa520) (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is,)
Name: Hermes
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (pretty much fluent)
Face: 3.8/5 - More mature but very friendly look, face is ok
Body: 4/5 - C/Ds, not the most perky but still ok, very fit bod for her age, boob-body ratio is ok
Height: 5'4
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD+Tips
Repeat: Yes, eventually

Sadly I read wrong what the manager sent me and went to their new location lol. Rocked up a bit late but she didn't have many other appointments - so was a bit flexible with time.

Part 1: Coming in I was actually ok with what I saw - she isn't the youngest nor the tightest of bods, but she is still fit in general, black dress, hair tied up and nice cheekbones - very nice to look at. With a a very random massage, did ask me where I was tired but was quite quick all over - she's quite talkative in general, super nice. She's so proud of her bod / her workouts she showed me a few of her videos lol. At one point, I was worried if I could keep up lol - she's so fit, hyper and very active in general, I wasn't sure if I could hold up long. I was offered a BBBJ/CIM package , but hey - as usual gents, YMMV. Like most girls, depends on you, personal hygiene (she kept commenting how I smelt nice / and there have been some customers who...aren't so great). I can imagine if I did go for it, I actually would be KO'd lol.

Part 2: She said she'll take a minute to go out to get nuru - now most of you know how ladies take forever getting it (usually a sign they don't like you? but she was SUPER fast. I was a little reluctant of the nuru - as most of you know it numbs the feeling - but she insisted she was good with it - and my days she was right   - applying a decent amount; she gave me the standard b2b, fake moaning, LFK on the cheek but had AMAZING ass play with grabbing LB from under - all while giving me a b2b! something not many have achieved.

Being hard a rock I flipped, and she just went straight to kissing all over, LFK, DFK and not getting nuru too much everywhere, and not minding kissing it. She propped my thighs up onto hers, and gave me a great Titty job - she doesn't have the biggest rack, but probably bigger than most in the stable; enough to cover LB. With her athleticism and positive attitude, it didn't take long for me to all over - and she really squeezed me out afterwards - an amazing feeling.

We had a great chat; and after helping me shower down, she did get a little obsessed and kept kissing me / grabbing LB to tempt me for round 2 and letting me grab her boobs in her dress lol - I did say the black one shouldered dress doesn't suit her - and she's probably better off in her yogi gear.

Summary: Though not your typical kissme / young girl, she makes up for an experienced and very lively woman - and according to the ladies I know, have started developing her own set of followers lol. I would still say Paris's boobs are bigger and nicer; but still bigger than 星兒's (who has the best looking boobs imo) but hey - Hermes's personality is of a champ, great butt and LB grabbing, and really gets you in the mood (though her fake moaning is really not good ). I would say she's one of the perfect examples of trading off youth with great service in a spa - I can only think of a handful whos young and provides great experience.

Next steps: I'm looking to unlocking more with some of the girls there I like- apparently Caca is really good looking (but hard to book / as she doesn't work much), and I will get to Iris one day. I find that when I have a tough day of work, you kinda want to repeat familiar territory and not be so adventurous. Then again, sometimes it isn't in your control (will explain in my next report).

As usual, pics are fake but accurate description (ad says she has E boobs but I really think more C/Ds). Happy punting gents, and treat them well.

Recent Ratings
Fun19Fun   9-8-2022 20:08  Acceptance  +1   Was curious to try but cannot find her anymore in the TG. Anyone knows if she has left?
godisdead   24-6-2022 13:47  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
hotjac   24-6-2022 08:42  Karma  +3   Solid review - a photo would have been nice.