Registered 25-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2022 19:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fanny Amazing Spa 141

Date & Time of Session: 630 pm Jun 17th
Name: Fanny
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese
Age: mid 30s (the actual lady that speaks on telegram looks like she's over 40)
Face: 2.5/5 - so the lady that served me was nothing like the girl on the images on the website. I should've  left immediately but my dumbest stayed. He first imo wasn't cute, not ugly but definitely below average.
Body: 3/5 - seem fit, nice legs and butt
Skill: 2/5 (Seemed really nervous and didn't want to do it but maybe the boss forced her. I told her plenty  of times I'm happy to kot do it if it bothers her but she kept saying she was okay despite not seeming it. She did better after I told her what I wanted but she had her eyes closed the whole time.
Price & Session Length: 1200 hkd (I am a dumb ass and need to quit this fetish shit)
Repeat: Hell no

https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/27330

So I went after being stood up by another person I planned on seeing. The woman who answered (Fanny the woman I was telegramming) looks nothing like what I expected. She looked like she was abused with two black bags under her eyes. She took me to a room and said another girl would serve me. This girl looked younger buy was still rather unattractive. Her body was passable, small gut nice legs and back, good breast. Anyways my service was the same as always getting my feet worshipped by a "good looking girl". Sadly this chick wasn't good looking and seemed shy. Maybe It's my fault for not explaining clearly what I expected since she told me in the middle of it that she hasn't  done this before. If you're interested in other services it's cheaper probably around 800.

I may check out 2 or 3 more spots then I need to fight this addiction. I got a family after all.

Recent Ratings
sam_smith   21-6-2022 09:44  Karma  +6   
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3842
Posts 447
Karma 3773
Acceptance 1385
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2022 09:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Don't wait for the 2-3 spots if you want to kick the addiction, going cold is almost impossible, took me almost 2 years to cut down the visit frequency and I still get the itch every week. Start early, the more you fight it the better you'll be at it.

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet