Name: Kiana - Vixen
Link: https://vixens.vip/vixens/kiana/
Nationality: Filipina
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 for busty lovers
Skill: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 7k php 3hrs
Repeat: Yes

Booked this lady again after a long Philippine lockdown. Met with her a lot of times before pandemic and got a chance to meet her again. We're like long lost lovers during our time together.

I set up our date in our usual place in Makati, booked a room and waited for her to come. Shortly after, the bell rang. I peeked through the door and it was her, my heart raced as I've missed this lady so much. Opened the door and grabbed her inside, we FK like long lost lovers until we didn't realized that we're both already naked. I caressed her breast and played with her nipples. MY how I missed playing and sucking these beautiful knockers! Note that she has a tattoo above her breasts. It's covered in her pictures for discretion. Anyway, my LB is now rock hard so she grabbed it and stroke it gently - such a tease! Told her to get on her knees. Slapped my LB on her cheeks before she started sucking. Her BBBJ skill is top notch in my book. I want to right then and there but she said "I want you to f*ck me". Those words are music to my ears and who am I to decline? She got up and pushed me to the bed, got the cap and she put it on me using her mouth. I'm laying down and she's on top me rubbing the head of my LB on her LS. My mind is going crazy - after 2 years I'll get to be inside this lady again. And there it goes, my LB slowly went inside her wet LS she rode me like a trooper. Here's the thing I loved most with here, her tits are a sight to behold when she's riding you we did multiple positions and made love like long lost lovers before I can't hold any longer and everything I got inside her (with cap ofc).

We both got tired so we ordered some food and cuddled while waiting. We talked a lot about what happened during those 2 years we haven't seen each other. Round 2 is just the same as the first round but I my load on her breasts this time . Time's up and we both washed up and said good bye . Being with this lady is always a good time for me and will surely book her again and again until she retires.

PS: You'll need an account to be able to access their site. Just wait for it to get approved and you can contact them.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
UK_Wanderer   9-8-2022 00:08  Acceptance  +1   
McTerry   15-7-2022 16:11  Acceptance  +1   Nice
zennor   12-7-2022 05:39  Karma  +5   
stitzer   10-7-2022 06:20  Karma  +2   She allows dfk?
drnuser   2-7-2022 03:31  Acceptance  +3   Nice, did she say if any of the old girls were back? Pics supplied by kiana or were they the old sm photos?
godisdead   24-6-2022 13:53  Acceptance  +8   Thanks.
chefkovic   23-6-2022 04:51  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
landmiiines   22-6-2022 23:17  Acceptance  +1   
micgao   22-6-2022 19:15  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Jack_Sparrow   21-6-2022 09:58  Karma  +5   
batman108   21-6-2022 02:14  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Jjaa123   20-6-2022 20:19  Karma  +3   Looks familiar
hotjac   20-6-2022 15:07  Karma  +5   Not MCOT, I like more slender thighs, but great review and she sounds like an enthusiastic punt - thnx 4 sharing
anabikumi   20-6-2022 13:53  Karma  +3