Karma 1365
Acceptance 94
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2022 14:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
LaVie spa tst - Bailey and FreyA

Saw a post on Bailey last year and wanted to check her out since. Given the SD relaxations in HK now decided to go check it out.

Report will be short and not in standard template as I’m in a rush back to the office. Sorry gents.

Saw Bailey today first and can confirm that she can be classified as beautiful. Definitely in her early 20s. Really good skin and enough meat to make you want to just keep hugging here. Very good body. Very innocent looking with braces. Also included are BBbJ and awesome kiting skills. No CIM or FS even when offered a 1500tip but she did ask for my WeChat after and suggested we keep in contact outside….hmm we shall see where this leads.

What was a bit disappointing was that she’s no longer a b cup natural. She went and got Bolt ons that turned her into a full C. They aren’t that well done and so you will feel the artificialness. Kinda like putting a balloon under sheet covers.

Other than that service was good. Showered together after the deed. Her body is young and banging so I humped her everywhere including her ass cracked and blew a huge load all over her ass and pussy which caught her by surprised. Said my cum felt literally hot on her pussy.

She had another client after me but I was still super horny after probing my dick all over Baileys young body so I went and checked out who else was available.

Vanessa looked super hot but she was booked. Suki was cute but booked. So I went up to their shop on the 5 th floor and saw cC and freya. CC looked a bit mature. Greta had nice white skin and great legs when she had spread wide open with some skanky jean shorts on so I opted for freya. Nothing to write home about. Face is so so. Body is ok but a cup boobs. Pretty horny and allowed full access so I used her pussy to masterbate until completion. Saw a little load dripping from her rather dark and hairy pussy was kinda interesting. Huge dark and white contrast.

All in all a few cuties here to try but the spa itself is quite shithole. Their 5th floor shop is better but nothing like the likes of Kama/wish.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   17-6-2022 16:11  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for sharing
homer168   16-6-2022 19:58  Karma  +5   thanks for sharing ur experience
David.youngson   15-6-2022 11:44  Karma  +3   Nice