Body: 2/5
Height: 160cm
Skill: 1/5
Service: 0/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: lol
Price & Session Length: Supposed to be 60mins but was actually about 15
Repeat: Nope

Had arranged a trip to visit an old "flame" ("Cici" ex of Flower Fairy) on Tuesday but she had to postpone to Wednesday so I decided to try out Chloe from the Veronanew Tg channel - someone who I had been looking at for a while. Her pics looked pretty good and the reports on the channel were also pretty good.  Booking was easy via Tg and I made it clear that I was a foreigner and the booking was for 60 minutes - they said that was ok.

Turned up at the venue which is just off Chatham Road in TST - place is in a fairly non-descript block and was basically an apartment - I think there is one "spa" room in it with a largish living room.  Was pretty clean and possibly recently renovated.  Chloe met me at the door and it wasn't the girl in the Tg channel photos but her face was attractive and the hair was similar.  Her first comment when she saw me was "Ho geng-ah" which I took as a compliment.  I'm a biggish bloke at 6'1", quite well built with a limited bit of fat around the gut - just getting on a bit, lol. She told me to go into the bedroom and take a shower.  This had a large king size bed with some condom packets idly scattered next to the pillow . I got into the shower - a large bathroom with a hot tub but no toilet pretty new and cleanish - and she undressed and started to help wash me off.  Her body was without tone and almost without any curves, straight up and down, with some pretty obvious fake boobs but they were so small fakes that she shouldn't really have bothered. She had, as I have said, quite a pretty face though.

When she saw my dick though she said there was no way she could take that and she immediately got on the phone to the boss to tell him.  She said "hand job only, ok".  Now, idiotically, I thought that once we got into things, she may lighten up a bit (it had happened before) so I said "OK", you know "YMMV". So I lay down on the bed and she started the massage. It wasn't too bad to be honest but no real "oomph".  However, after about 5 or 10 minutes max she started a half-hearted tickle of my nether regions which lasted about 20 seconds and then asked me to turn over. I was thinking to myself, this should be for 60 minutes?  Anyway, she started giving me a handjob and I tried to get her interested in making out a bit - but no go. I said in my broken Mandarin/Canto that she did realise that the booking was for 60 minutes, right?  She kind of ignored me and carried on with the hj.  At this point, I was fuming so I just lay back as she went at it.  I could see that she was getting frustrated that I hadn't shot my load.  I though, enough's enough and said I wanted to finish as this was terrible. She called in the boss and they asked whether I wanted another girl which I said no thanks. (Keep in mind here that I am totally naked on the bed and so is she and he just came into the room.) At this point, she started complaining to him probably that it wasn't her fault, punter's dick too big blah blah. Then they both left the room leaving me to consider my position.  The guy came back about 5 minutes later and asked for $500 for the girl. I said no effin way.  I'll give her $300 max.  He eventually said, ok.

I then showered, paid the $300 and left.

Thinking back on it, it could have been a pretty dodgy situation as regards the payment.  He could I suppose have called in some muscle. I was however about twice his size - he looked like an overweight computer geek.  As for Chloe, I guess I just wasn't her cup of tea, fair enough but she's in the wrong business.  I obviously won't repeat.  Veronanew is also off my list - fed up with these fake photos and reports.

Recent Ratings
Jhioka07   25-6-2022 15:48  Acceptance  +1   Agreed Verona is expensive and the girls here are very mechanical for the most part and the pictures are not accurate at ...
godisdead   17-6-2022 16:10  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for sharing
homer168   16-6-2022 19:47  Karma  +5   bad luck. Girl with Gwailo Dick Syndrome. the shop's ads look enticing though
biardker   15-6-2022 05:58  Karma  +3   Favorable
FirstTime   14-6-2022 15:12  Karma  +5   Overweight computer geek? You just offended half the forum. LOL
dadumdum   13-6-2022 11:06  Karma  +6   establishing dominance over the dude by being naked, I see. LOL
kms1990   12-6-2022 18:41  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing-some of those places should just be blacklisted!
dienw
Kinky King

UID 259587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1118
Posts 114
Karma 1106
Acceptance 237
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-6-2019
Status Online
Post at 14-6-2022 22:08  Profile P.M.