Language: (Hong Kong?) Chinese, some English
Face:  8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill:  7/10
Service: 6.5/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 6.5/10
Repeat: Not bad but really motivating.

Monday having to do in CWB, I went to Phoenix to see Blowing Yingzi or again rewatch BO BO at 5F, but both were busy.
Disappointed, I went at 3F. What a pain! How do we choose? Hardly any are on the website and they don't even have pictures on the doors.

After having wandered in part of the corridors looking for … a photo, I come across a “gazelle”. Long legs highlighted by a mini-skirt/belt, a fairly cropped top, a pleasant face and 30s.
I continued to visit the corridors with little hope when the “gazelle” went back in the other direction returning to its room. She smiled and so I followed her. 3F H8 Jessica!

The outside in the hallway was rotten but the inside was nice. Clean, well decorated, not a mess like you find in others. The bathroom was modern, well equipped, clean. And the occupant was like the rest!

I put HK$1000 on his furniture indicating 1H, sex + massage.

We exchanged … a few words of English. I complimented her on her room and her bathroom, she smileds and so we went into the bathroom.
Everything went well, classic. Then towards bed. As she seemed surprised by the order of operations, I set the tone.

She offered me to put an AV. Really? No, what I had in bed was enough to motivate me.

DFK, BBBJ, DATY….all good.
   From behind, from in front… all was well in terms of sex. LB was happy and proved it.

Then we moved on to the massage part. It's average but that's okay. And then finally I heard “Thank you”. It's over .... in fact 5 / 10 minutes before time but the service had been provided.
I think she had an appointment at 4pm sharp. Not a problem. Shower first, I get dressed and I left.

Well, that's all good, but it's not. Was she surprised to have to deal with a gweilo? She did not seem comfortable although she was able to speak a few words of English.  
She lacked a bit of initiative… and probably of self-confidence.

NO announcement on the website. NO picture on the door. NO photo with her face (pretty good) in the room.
How do they do at 3F to attract the clients condemning themselves to passively waiting for lost souls at 3F. When I went out, I saw a man clearly over 70…☹

In short, without a minimum of commercial effort, they get what they deserve.
I don't think I'll come back to 3F in the future.
Comparing to other I reported on on, Jessica is after LKF Lydia, while she did nothing wrong. Maybe too dull.

If I find myself in the same situation, I might go see her rather than wander, but without any particular excitement.
When in doubt, I will rather open a door at random at 5F.

Recent Ratings
NoNameBoi   17-6-2022 18:33  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   10-6-2022 17:50  Karma  +3   Reputations and extra $$ for beef are based on service, and if that's not provided then ho hum eats noodles ...
Hoverbee   10-6-2022 12:39  Karma  +5   Favorable
BlankyMcBlank   10-6-2022 10:30  Karma  +2   Nice! I rarely go to the 3rd floor in phoenix because I'm lazy lol
Jack_Sparrow   10-6-2022 10:25  Karma  +5   Sounds decent, Thanks!
King_Monger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 280634
Digest Posts 0
Credits 396
Posts 21
Karma 393
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2022 13:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 King_Monger's post

To Hotjac and BlankyMcBlank:

NOW there are more from 3F with ads:
https://go141.com/en/region-20-b ... -Phoenix-Apt.-.html
Did some there read this report and acted upon it?

Cecilia H9: looks appealing,
Anso H10: Pictures seem weird,
Joanna H6: could be worth a shot.
Jessica online anytime soon?

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   19-6-2022 13:38  Karma  +5   My "freedom of move" (at Phoenix) is limited to 5F, A2 :)