Acceptance 41
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2022 00:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji - Joey from Guangzhou

Date & Time of Session: 1 June 2022, 1 pm
Location: Fuji, 2/F, the room on the right near the lift (I hope I got the right floor, can't recall the room number)
Name: Joey
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Guangzhou)
Face: 3/5  not bad, cute, looks mid thirties
Body: 4/5  perky tits almost look like they are done but they are not, Thicc from the back
Skill: 3/5 Not bad, she likes it rough so all point go there
Service: 4/5
Repeat: Yes if I don't see anyone else available
Price: $1200 (2 shots)

One of the girls that I was supposed to hook up with bailed on me so I decided to check out Fuji after hearing about a beautiful ruskie (whom I managed to meet later on). So the ruskie who was recommended by the Rico in the previous post made me wanna check out, turns out I was bit too early to get action because most of the girls start their work late. Finally, I stopped at the 2nd floor and rang the bell and i didn't get a glimpse of the back because most of the Chinese ladies I have encountered they won't have a decent butt unless they are from tai wan. I left and went back to ring again and saw decent butt she had, I went straight in.

She started teasing right from the start and I got horny during the shower, we had came out instantly. Skip to the BJ, I would say she was not bad but not that great either, it was average.  I wanted to doggie right from the start to see the arch and we started off in a weirdly wild position, I sat on the edge of the bed and she started doing reverse doggie and when she untied her hair, this is where things got hot but I ended up cumming too fast. I had to do round 2 to make sure I fuck the soul out of her, went for round 2, we started off with doggie right away. She had the most beautiful arch where I could see the hole to slam dunk in it. I pounded her for 15 mins straight, pulled her hair during the session, she was moaning so much that I'm sure if I had changed positions during sex, she would have came by then. But instead I only wanted to leave her sore. I decided to cum at the end because it was quite big for her and too much as well.

Treat her nice in person guys but not in bed, good luck poundin guys

Recent Ratings
hotjac   2-6-2022 16:58  Acceptance  +1   
ZioRider01   2-6-2022 09:13  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   2-6-2022 08:17  Karma  +5