Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2022 16:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mariaspa : Tiffany

Since last time I didn't get to try Tiffany, I made sure she was available - I was told I would get a 'high' experience but sadly things were slightly lacking. Bod wise she's quite the stunner - tits are great, legs are toned, almost no belly fat, as she is quite athletic. Sadly, she's just a bit socially awkward; her technique is great, technique is good, but sadly not worth repeating (for me). I connect with almost every woman I get with in some way, but couldn't for this one. Definitely a short report this time.

Date & Time of Session: End May 2022, 2pm
Location: Maria Spa, TG: mariaspa1688 (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is, it is 2-3 min walk from kawaii/kissme)
Name: Tiffany
Nationality & Language: Mainland, but can speak a tiny bit of Cantonese (not very good)
Face: 4/5 - Big smile, long hair
Body: 4/5 - B/Cs, slim long legs, very fit and in shape - tiny bit of belly fat
Height: 5'6-7
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD+Tips
Repeat: No (but for different reasons - but simply, just NMCOT)

Opened up, with Cat greeting me - she apologised for last time's hiccup of not being able to book Tiffany - and gave me my choice of room - every room was empty.

Showered alone, I advise not to have room C - the shower doors don't close properly and at the time, the shower itself was broken - so had to awkwardly move to a different room post deed. I'm sure both will be fixed by the time you go. She stripped to her lingerie and awkwardly didn't get in - but watched me shower while playing on her phone waiting - the first moment of awkwardness. Though her looks and bod was enough to get LB excited - there was something hot about this awkwardness lol.

Part 1

Amazing strength - she is quite tall, not slim, but toned, fit, and is actually not that heavy. She started off with her knees on my back, before going around everywhere to give a thorough massage. She then went full Thai - standing on my back and using her feet on the areas - she's not heavy but I'm just not used to the strength. Lasted a full 30 mins.

Tried to keep conversation, but lots of dead ends. In summary, she doesn't like big fat selfish guys, doesn't like any kind of kissing, starts and finishes her day relatively early. She is a bit loud in general. Didn't make much eye contact which is a shame - her face isn't bad.

Part 2

She stripped to show off her bod - tits are a bit small for her bod but nice set of natural B/Cs regardless, and shaved LS (but a bit prickly). She has an amazingly toned ass (not curvy), hourglass bod. After using a bit of massage oil, she applied nuru all over my bod, b2b everywhere - her technique covered everywhere - which is rare but oddly good (not being a fan of nuru myself)- she's definitely a 'red label' in this area.  

She didn't bother teasing my ass and asked me to flip straight away - applying nuru again to my bod, diving straight into nipple kissing, and licking / kissing all over LB/the balls without going in. I heard rumours of a girl giving BBBJ, a customer paid less because he 'never asked for it'- technically it was the girl's fault for not asking (but I think its the guy's fault too), and it could have been Tiffany - as she was going all out, (just a reminder to the bros to communicate regardless!   ) While she didn't go for full BBBJ, I think things would have gone better if there was a better connection / more repeats.

Gave me a semi-69 and I rubbed her out (really nice LS) while she gave me lots of LB kissing / HJ- I'm very sure it wasn't the nuru but she was very wet! despite the awkwardness she was still quite turned on - she has a banging bod so its not hard to...stay hard. She climbed on top for the front and back / alternating LB/LS rubbing - but she does it a lot safer - with her slutty face and constant HJ / rubbing LB, my grabbing onto her amazing tits, it didn't take long for me to

She showered alone, had to jump room semi nude (towel on) to get a proper shower, came back, showered, paid and left.

Summary:

With a great bod, face (though not perfect), she has a great massage, you are guaranteed to stay hard because of it. Being fit does have its perks, but sadly she's just a bit awkward personality wise. I do know she has a loyal set of customers - and no doubt is justified as a red label - but sadly the red labels are the other establishments are better.

Given they are still relatively new, the ladies aren't that consistent; purely because I think the ladies aren't too sure of the spa; hence there aren't many regulars / spinners (my theory). Personally I would advise those new to the spa to give the top 5 a go (cat, Bella, Mia, Tiffany, Jessica), but give it time for the spa to stabilise / get new girls (Kissme/Kawaii have more solid and safe choices). I'll probably give Cat another go - since it's been a while since I tried; but I do like Jessica - real GFE and overall bod-face suits me.

Almost finished my mega report /summary on kissmespa ; tune in soon.

As usual, description is accurate but pics are fake. For spa ladies I want to emphasise YMMV more in this case. Treat them well and happy punting gents.

Recent Ratings
Steel88   1-8-2022 14:54  Acceptance  +1   Tried her out and gave bbbj to completion without mentioning beforehand
homer168   3-6-2022 04:07  Karma  +5   Good one - tried Mia twice and Casa recently. Both decent choices.
hklegend   27-5-2022 22:51  Karma  +4   Thanks for letting us know and maybe avoid as there are tons of options!
FirstTime   27-5-2022 19:42  Karma  +3   Finally beat you to the punch for once. Saw Tiffany and turns out I knew her from yeas ago. Agree on all your points. Lo ...
UnderOCTB   27-5-2022 18:12  Acceptance  +1   
hklegend
Lustful Lord

UID 253119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 755
Posts 76
Karma 749
Acceptance 120
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2022 22:58  Profile P.M. 
@Vinc9 I agree maybe they need time to stabilize and train the girls better. Maybe the mamasan is also learning how to manage and train them. I saw Cat the other day. Frankly had a medocre experience. The entire session lasted 15 -20mins. She came in 15mins late, did 5 mins dry massage, then went 5mins to get Nuru and then max 10mins of Part2 which included some teasing and super mechanical humping and fake noises. I didn't get any feeling, so asked to stop as no point dreaming about someone and she giving HJ!  I had another session booked later so decided to save the load!!!!  I gave feedback to the manager, he/she was apologetic and asked to try Casa next time. I am not going for a while until some great report pops up!
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3387
Posts 146
Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2022 01:41  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hklegend at 27-5-2022 22:58
@Vinc9 I agree maybe they need time to stabilize and train the girls better. Maybe the mamasan is also learning how to manage and train them. I saw Cat the other day. Frankly had a medocre experience. ...

Dam thats a shame! Yep I think its because they're so busy / not enough right ladies, the main ones are really working overtime - so it can get a bit mechanical; hence I think time, building reputation and ladies would be great. Its why I usually don't get bored at either: Kissme: stable, pretty ladies for me, and Kama/Mia: Just overall solid service; can never really go wrong.

@FirstTime : haha - definitely- I do recall she asked if I'll take her out to dinner - she's quite a spontaneous one when it comes to it so I think there's definitely more to unlock if you click with her (sadly I didn't) - its why when my first booking with her suddenly got cancelled (she said she had a meal organised ), even the manager was a bit confused it happened. Hope it goes well, looking forward to a report if it turned out to be a worthwhile dinner