Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: Massage + HJ
GFE: no
PSE: no
Price & Session Length: $700 for 1 hour  
Repeat: probably not

Decided to try Jean spa as I saw a mention that there was a girl there who spoke French there. Quiet afternoon so I figured why not. They are quite responsive on TG, easy to book and their TG channel has accurate photos. Walked in and got the standard greeting of being ushered into a room and told to shower. The room itself looks a bit tired, but clean enough. Quick shower and the girl walked in. First thought was that she is definitely a thiccc girl, much more than her photos! Initially I was a bit hesitate as she seemed quite cold. But her massage is good. Not much for looks, but great hands. She worked my back and legs, with good pressure and technique. On the flip she kept going with an unrushed massage - neck, shoulders & Legs. She speaks English, talks a bit, but is quite negative about everything - which is a bit of a turn off and she definitely doesn't speak french. She could tell I wasn't exactly excited as LB was completely limp, so proceeded to remove her top to reveal huge E-cup breast. Told me she only does HJ + BJ. I opted for just the HJ. Her breasts are great to play with in you're into the double E's! She has great technique, gently coaxing LB into a full salute and pretty soon had me going. Wasn't long before    . She cleaned me up then told me to shower. All a bit methodical, but polite. I was grateful for a decent massage, but probably wouldn't repeat the experience.

Recent Ratings
hklegend   27-5-2022 23:11  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report. Try Aling she is naughty and hot!! If u like the naughty and talkative types.
momozzz   27-5-2022 18:33  Karma  +4   great intel
UnderOCTB   27-5-2022 18:12  Acceptance  +1   
calaisien   27-5-2022 17:53  Karma  +6   Moroccan who doesn't speak French? So weird
Hoverbee   27-5-2022 13:43  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report

D123r3tZz