Date:  20 May 2022
Telegram: @highclassgirlth
Nationality & Language: Thai. Speaks english
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $600 /30min
Repeat: No

I'll keep this short. I was attracted to her photos on TG. Contacted agent and told him/her that I wanna book Lisa. I got to the building, rang the gate's bell and the buzzed me in. I rang the door bell and Lisa greeted me. She actually looked ok. She's a bit short and older than in her photos. But the photos are quite accurate. She also has some belly flab.

Showered alone and did some small talk after im done. She asked if I wanted massage and I said no just here for 30min. I lay down on the bed and she took her time taking off her clothes. Then she climbed on the bed and started massaging me legs for a bit. After a while she dommed me and proceed to CBJ. Her BJ skills is not that good. Not much suction and felt some teeth at times. After a short while she grabbed some tissue and spat out some stuff in a gross way in front of me. Didn't even bother trying to hide or gracefully do it. Anyway she then told me to get on top to do the work. So I started with mish. She seemed very unenthusiastic. Didn't wanna help me with anything. She was even yawning at one point while fucking her. I was losing my erection because I wasn't enjoying. I asked her to give me a HJ and she said "No. I'll give you HJ if you can't finish". So I was like fine, i started to jerk myself off to get hard. After I got hard I started hate-fucking her. Then she finally started moaning (not sure if it's real. I don't care). After a good while i told her to get on all fours and started to fuck her doggy. Came not long after.

Showered alone, paid and left. Overall quite a disappointing punt. I would not recommend, but feel free to try if you want. Thanks for reading!

[ Last edited by  manofdahouse at 21-5-2022 01:09 ]

Recent Ratings
Jack_Sparrow   24-5-2022 12:14  Karma  +5   
nu_omicron   21-5-2022 14:40  Karma  +3   
anabikumi   21-5-2022 10:30  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   21-5-2022 08:39  Karma  +5   Thanks for "Taking one for the team".