Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2022 21:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa : Sally - My near perfect COT

As mentioned in my previous post about Tina, I said I would try Sally and she did not let down. Unfortunately for you all, here's another kissme report before my mega post on all the stable's ladies - which I will post in a couple of days. I was thinking she would be a minor punt to add to my list, but she's too good to come by - hence a proper report.

Summary / TL;DR: She's basically the exact Hong Kong girl (though not quite local) that I just wanted to bang / punt with - denim hot pants, white tank top with some cleavage with a white lacy bra, long thick black hair to the side, big eyes, great smile - face isn't a real stunner but still has a certain charm.  P1 was very average / she didn't know what she was doing lol - but P2, was superb - DFK, some butt rimming, LB grabbing, lots of kissing, finished with a LB/LS rub (not for me but will explain later). Also, she is a bit talkative; I know some may not like. As usual, YMMV - her service may vary among the type of customer.

Date & Time of Session: Mid May 2022, 3pm
Location: Kissme Spa (TG: @kissmespa520) (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is,)
Name: Sally
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (mainland accented, but pretty much fluent, can speak a little English)
Face: 4/5 - Great features, nice long black hair, great smile, great charming look
Body: 4/5 - Hourglass body, not too slim, broad shoulders, firm Cs
Height: 5'5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD+Tips
Repeat: Yes, hell yes.

Arrived exactly on time at 3pm to find all the rooms full - the spa has really picked up business - but next time I'll request the largest / mirror room lol. Unfortunately I didn't have any choice in the rooms (or I wait), and went to the corner room - it isn't small, just the only one without a mirror - just a tip / suggestion if you do go to kissme (ask for a room with a mirror).

Was greeted by all Sally herself - Sisley, 星兒, 飛兒 and a few others were having lunch - showered alone while Sally finished having a bite. After a while I was greeted by a very forward Sally. She has a great bod for me - her denim shorts aren't too slutty, C cup, nice body to boob proportions, long black hair, not much of an ass but that's ok. Her outfit was great too, not trying too hard - its to a point where you would see her on the street and think 'I'd tap that'.

With her outfit - she still passes as a flat stomach - and her face, is exactly MCOT - sharp big eyes, big smile (though its a certain look not for everyone), and has that sexy secretive look to her. I can't really compare this look to anyone else. I want to emphasize its my taste lol - may not be for everyone. She's not that young but not too old - and is quite talkative;  great for me as I like to chat up my ladies.

Part 1:

Sally started off hard...very hard. She massaged all sorts of places but no real plan on where to massage lol - but we mainly talked and clicked instantly -what she loves to eat, type of guy she likes, guys she dated before, and complimented on my looks - using different opportunities to naturally flirt with m and go in for a few pecks on the cheek. She did ask me to be a bit more bold during our part 2 - something I rarely get! but that was only because we clicked and how our conversation went (solid 30 mins).

Part 2:
  • She then went out to get the nurugel, I asked what service she prefers (some don't like too much nuru, like Tina), coming back in and stripping off. With a slim bod with some meat, slim legs, she tied up her hair in a ponytail which was somewhat of a turn on; and revealed her boobs - for the longest time I couldn't decide if they were fake or not, but the manager assured me they are real; and looking back, they are; and naturally quite firm. They aren't saggy, nor the best looking (星兒's tits remain one of the best for me), but still great to grab onto.

• Given the instant attraction; things hit off immediately after she stripped - our conversation went cold; she had some very mild fake moaning with her CB, and used every chance going up and down to go for a DFK with me. After an oddly more intense CB session than usual, she applied nuru on her hands an immediately went to some light rimming, and grabbing LB from behind - I was harder than usual and she gave him the necessary attention   ; it wasn't long after she asked me to flip.

• Things suddenly heated up; she was so dam horny! Most women give the usual service, some fake moaning, gradually turning on but she just went for it; more aggressive than usual with my nipples, and forced me down with a DFK, with her right hand holding LB. She told me she reminded me of her ex / am the type of guy she likes, and didn't hesitate to show it. She gave me access to rub her very wet LS, while she gave LB some ball and shaft licking - though no BBBJ, I think this can be done next time

• While she was moaning she was going back and forth to DFK and kissing me all over; she then positioned her LS above my balls, while giving me a HJ, to stimulate cowgirl. She had a truely horny look - letting me grab her boobs; but sadly I couldn't enjoy as much because I think this position is dangerous lol. I pushed her down slightly and after a very quick , she laughed if I'm worried if she has something  / LB may go in. I did say yes - but she said most guys like it - in which most local guys do apparently.

• Sadly she didn't squeeze me out, showered alone, but before she did, came in for another quick DFK session, and after coming out, kissed me again before I showered. It's rare I have this GFE - usually post the deed it can get a bit awkward. Paid up, and left.

Summary

So that's it! my major last punt at kissme, going to save some money, go back for my usual repeats, and try out some new spas. Sally is great; and I hope she stays - her experience shows through (I didn't find out where she worked before), and with her face and bod exactly MCOT, I'll definitely be repeating her - and since we clicked so well I think I can unlock more. There is another lady the manager suggested I try (''A-Zi''), but I don't think she'll be as good.

To compare, I wouldn't say she's as banging as 星兒,  米琦, or Mia/K2's Alice, but still great to the eyes. I think her boobs / some slight tummy fat may be off putting to some though.

Once again I'll be posting a mega report on all the ladies there; some I didn't try but have seen.

Pic is real - definitely not as tall but figure, is accurate; she isn't that slim / tight, but still great.

As usual, happy punting and treat them well gents.

[ Last edited by  vinc9 at 17-5-2022 21:15 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
orangerange   20-5-2022 17:03  Karma  +5   
batman108   19-5-2022 09:30  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
povar123   18-5-2022 15:47  Karma  +3   Great!
cknc31   18-5-2022 14:03  Karma  +4   awesome
cyberience   18-5-2022 13:13  Karma  +3   
bsun   18-5-2022 13:02  Karma  +2   Excellent. Thanks for intel
Freaker88   18-5-2022 11:54  Karma  +3   
Dragon8888   18-5-2022 07:35  Acceptance  +1   
Shadwell   18-5-2022 01:29  Acceptance  +1   
calaisien   17-5-2022 22:30  Karma  +6   
pron123
Kinky King

UID 49209
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1311