Karma 3366
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2022 02:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Maria Spa : JoJo

As mentioned on my first report on Maria Spa, here's the next report on Jojo that apparently people are asking for. For the interior etc, please read my previous report here.

Summary/TL;DR: Let's say she's a champ - almost Mia/K2 quality - but just slightly lacking in some areas in P2. P1 is a great massage, oiled up and nice teasing of LB, and great CB and b2b Nuru massage. P2 on the other hand, is okay, but just can't access some areas, will explain more below.

Date & Time of Session: End April
Location: Maria Spa, TG: mariaspa1688 (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is, it is 2-3 min walk from kawaii/kissme)
Name: Jojo
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (pretty much fluent)
Face: 4.5/5 - Great features, innocent looking smile, tied up brown hair, very pretty
Body: 4/5 - B/Cs, slim long legs, very fit and smooth skinned Yogi
Height: 5'4
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD+Tips
Repeat: Yes (eventually)

Opened the door and was greeted by a very innocent looking lady -  and was surprised when she told me it was Jojo. From the pic shared in TG, I was expecting someone more the hot, sexy side - but she was on the cute side, and still works for me. As I showered alone, she casually came in to give me some towels - really not shy about seeing my figure.

Part 1:
She stripped immediately as I lied down, and I immediately thought we were going to straight to P2   But she just gave me a solid massage instead, and just got to know each other a bit more.

She has really nice skin - slightly tanned, and a super fit yogi bod. The massage is similar to kissme's 星兒, but stronger, and moves around your body with the occasional teasing of contact with her LS to your body. LS is cleanly shaved as well   

She paid careful attention to LB, with some slight rimming, all with oils - her technique is one of the best - and reminds me of Alice's assplay - its something rare to come across in this industry. Kawaii's KK and Kissme's 甜酒 gave me the ass propping technique but it did felt slightly mechanical / hard to get really turned on by it. This on the other hand, was very smooth

Part 2:

After the flip she did nuru up her whole body and did have a quick touch all over - but sadly her tits are very firm - but body to size wise, they're really not too bad (quite perky B/C's) - but her overall look, ass, face, is very sweet and has a great GFE image. I did have a nice grab while she moved around, but as she's so shy, I was cautious where to touch.

I did find she doesn't like to kiss (worried about bad breath of others   - this is getting more common around the spa scene), and doesn't like her LS to be played - which is a real shame but I think...in a way defeats of being in these spas / places - I mean its ok, but such a shame since she has a great bod (minus the tits hardness), that you want to touch all over - but sadly she doesn't seem quite into that. I am trying to think of who else doesnt like to be touched there...or pushes away, and I can't think of anyone at all. She did have bad experience with one customer, so I think she was being a bit cautious with me on that day - nonetheless she was happy to have a 'nice' customer for once lol. I think if given time, I can unlock more, VERY slowly - which I am quite certain for her.

Anyway - she finished me off with a double handed HJ, took her time wiping me up and politely said she will shower first. After showering, paid, as I was leaving I bumped into Mia and just went out back chatting random stuff for a while; as we are familiar. I did see casa and cat running around - each looking amazing.

Summary / some other points:
  • Jojo is great - for looks, skin, massage and a simple HE - she's innocent and sweet (not like the kissme Steffie innocent, Jojo does do a bit more), but don't expect too much for access to LS, or kissing, or too much of a GFE feel,
  • Apparently Tiffany isn't bad either, so will give her a try next time,
  • For recommendations for first timers, the main ladies to try are Mia, Casa and Cat,

Picture is from Maria Spa's TG, and 100% accurate. Face is more innocent than sexy for sure, assets shown are accurate, shame they don't show her super slim bod. (Just put a slightly higher RA, in case it maybe too much? You can see the image anyway on their TG).

As usual, happy punting and treat them well gents. Keep your breaths clean and don't force the matter lol.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
orangerange   12-5-2022 21:24  Karma  +5   Thanks
hotjac   11-5-2022 15:14  Karma  +4   Nice looking woman! Thanks for sharing ...
cknc31   11-5-2022 14:36  Karma  +4   excellent
anabikumi   11-5-2022 12:59  Karma  +3   
manofdahouse   11-5-2022 09:36  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report
calaisien   11-5-2022 09:16  Karma  +6   
magictime12   11-5-2022 08:08  Karma  +3   
dienw   11-5-2022 07:18  Karma  +2   Excellent report
Dragon8888   11-5-2022 07:09  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   11-5-2022 03:24  Karma  +8