Acceptance 254
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2007
Location Hong Kong!
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2022 14:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Rose Spa TST

This is my first review in years so please don’t punish me too much for incorrect format.

Name: Cici
Face: 3.5/5 normal looking, she’s not a looker but you aren’t going to be put off
Body: 3.5/5 Typical “yoga” body, slim no boobs
Massage: 4/5 I mean what are you really expecting at these places
Service: 5/5 she didn’t make me feel like my dick is just a piece of meat but something to be treated with care

Saw her twice in the past month. Just a pleasant experience with a pleasant girl.

What I like about the spa is that two of the rooms are really spacious and even the 3rd room which is smaller is still very reasonable. The place is clean which is very important for me, the use the single use paper towels.

The main reason I visited and tried this place is that one of the owner/operators is Cici from Flowery Spa. And she’s not really working all the time now and she recommended Cici to me. Cici from Flower Spa will still see me from time to time and she may she her old regs but do not mistake the name shown in their Telegram. The Telegram Cici is whom this review is about.

If I know you and you want to try this place out I will only give you Cici WeChat if I know who you are otherwise you can contact them via Telegram RoseSpaTST.

Recent Ratings
Mister   6-6-2022 15:48  Karma  +5   Welcome back, paka
ramont   9-5-2022 18:23  Karma  +6   Thanks
twiceAweek   9-5-2022 14:42  Karma  +6   will you take me there personally ? LoL
paka
Erotic Emperor

UID 5446
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2929
Posts 2101
Karma 2916
Acceptance 254
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2007
Location Hong Kong!
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2022 14:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 paka's post

Yes Twice I would since I still haven’t met you after all these years!

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   9-5-2022 23:31  Acceptance  +10   LoL