Agent: n/a
Nationality/Language: Filipino,  English
Face:  9/10
Body:  9/10
Skill:  6/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 4/10
Price & Session Length:   4000p ST, (and on my own discretion for the next 2 GFE overnighters at 5000p/night a week later. She didn’t give a price and said it was up to me I could have given $4000p and she would be happy.)
Repeat: yes

Please excuse grammer and spelling, using my phone to report.

After landing in Manila around 11pm, my friend and I took grab to hotel, which is nearby LA Café (LAC), checked in and freshened up. Walking towards LAC, we got the usual harassment from pimps and hagglers trying use their Karaoke and show case their WGs. Did talk to a guy who walked us around to checkout street walkers. Guy walked us to the front Robinson mall, but his talent there is shitty. The haggler next walked us to LAC with a final stop just across the street and presented another group of talent, this group of talent was also not MCOT and the cost for ST is 2500p. (Although I’m being charged 2500p, this guy will get some kick back from mamasam). I tipped the guy 100p to leave us alone and we went into LAC.  Got drinks and chicken wings with fries. Lots of WG and they paraded in front of us. They were looking pretty desperate due to pandemic. Per the locals, Philippines recently started opening up starting this April. I also heard and saw from the WGs phone, that private WeChat groups were soliciting 6k and the pics of these WGs were pretty hot (another fellow brother did try one of these WGs; he said that the pics looked similar, but service was mediocre and he would have rather picked up similar quality from LAC for cheaper).

The prices of the WGs that we got offered varied from 2,500p to 4,000p for ST. Obviously the hotter ones were more expensive. The less expensive ones where raggedy looking, old, fat, or had BABY DAMAGE. Be cautious if the ask price starts around 2,500p. Beers I think was 120p and lady drinks were 330p or 350p. The WGs do not get commissions on these drinks. The waitresses will go around asking you to buy shots for your WG and for them; the shots are small and these will add up quick if you aren’t careful.

My buddy got his WG first as he found one that was half Chinese and attractive (asking price was 4000p ST). I was being selective and was taking my time as I enjoyed my beers and food. I did see some upstairs that were MCOT, but they had companions already; at this time no live band playing. My buddy’s WG offered her friends to me and I looked through her pics and selected one. Fortunately she was just upstairs; she came down after she got texted.

*** Side note and FYI: upstairs seems to have more attractive girls and the customers were mainly Chinese, Korean and Japanese. There is also a charge of 100p for admission and this is for the live band (more on that in a little bit). Downstairs were a mix crowd and more laid back. The WGs do go visit the different floors, but the hotter ones predominantly stayed upstairs.

I came back the week after on April 30th, sat night at 1130pm, this place was packed full of WGs and customers. There was a competition between the waitresses try to get business cause one would usher us to the back on the first floor and the other trying to get us upstairs. They were literally holding us by the wrist and dragging us. We ended up going upstairs. We sat at a table near the stairs and it felt like we were in the center of a lioness’ hunt staring down it’s prey; 360 degrees of eyes staring at us, trying to make contact. I felt vulnerable, I didn’t want to make eye contact with anyone because that will open up an invitation to come, but yet powerful that I can just select any WG like a King picking a concubine. If you had confidence, by that I mean you had alcohol in your system and/or money in pocket or really had that confidence, you would be able to survive. On the other hand, if you were a newbie or had low confidence, you would be eaten alive ie be very uncomfortable and someone not your cup of tea sat down and you would be relieved since other eyes aren’t aggressively staring you down anymore.

My buddy, being less confident (but good looking) sees a WG he liked made eye contact, but the group of 3 came and wasn’t strong enough to rejected the other 2; he ended up buying 3 drinks. I wasn’t going to be the cock blocker, and besides $6ish USD/ drink isn’t going to break the bank. Waitresses also asked me to buy drinks for them too and I said no, she continued to ask 2 more times and I kept rejecting. She asked why I didn’t want to buy drinks, I said they have drinks and I don’t want to buy. Very aggressive IMO.

After awhile and a few drinks for all. I asked my buddy which WG we wanted, and he said that he take the 2 and signaled to me which one he didn’t want. So I sit the 2 WGs he wants next to him and bump aside the one he didn’t want, she got the point and left. Those 2 WGs were under 100lbs,  around 5’ and slim, and asking for 2500p/each if you take both. They where initially asking for 3000p, but if you take both they’ll give a discounts. YUP you guessed it, they both ended up having baby damage and they’re service was shitty, and rushed because they want to get back to LAC for the next customer.

The kicker: LAC charged 100p for my buddy and I, which is expected, but also for admission of the WGs. If you end up buying multiple WGs drinks, expect to be charge for their admission as well. And LAC will charge each table for this regardless if the admission was already paid prior by other guest. We ended buying 6 different WGs drinks and got charged for their admission, even if we didn’t take them out or just stayed for 1 drink. I remember the days when I just paid for myself upon entering the 2nd floor. So don’t feel bad rejecting drinks for the waitresses or the WG (recall WG doesn’t get commissions). By all means do buy drinks to have a good time and to break the ice, but don’t buy just because you feel obligated. At the end tip the waitresses 100p-200p if the service was good.

*** Back to main story.
Bought drinks and had a good connection and decided to take her back to my hotel, 4000p for ST. She had a great body, a pretty face and natural C size tits. Had good GFE sex as we connected at the bar. I got her contact info and we stayed in contact while I went to my other destinations (report to come). When I came back the following week, we met up early, hung out, had dinner and banged her. She slept over and banged her in the morning. I gave her 5000p and sent her on her way, she didn’t asked for more nor did she asked for taxi money. She texted me again and asked to meet up that night. So I did, I repeated the whole process and paid 5000p for LT. 

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   2-7-2022 15:51  Karma  +5   
halfclover   9-5-2022 08:32  Karma  +8   Excellent
UK_Wanderer   9-5-2022 08:12  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   7-5-2022 19:55  Karma  +8   
batman108   6-5-2022 07:57  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
lefeu   6-5-2022 01:53  Karma  +6   
harryb   5-5-2022 11:22  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report. Good to know LA club is back. I’m going to MNL soon. Could you send me the number of this lady? ...
E36m3life   4-5-2022 20:54  Acceptance  +1   Amazing can’t wait till I have the chance to visit the Philippines
obe   4-5-2022 08:43  Karma  +10   Great report
hotjac   3-5-2022 15:47  Karma  +4   Great review thanks for sharing - it sounds like the one you hooked up with is a good one ...
anabikumi   3-5-2022 12:01  Karma  +3   Sounds like a the right girl for a great time. Is it me or is LAC overly complicated?
Cspoker50   2-5-2022 23:21  Karma  +4   Excellent
Jjaa123   2-5-2022 22:30  Karma  +3   
Hoverbee   2-5-2022 21:56  Karma  +5   Excellent
JackTheBat   2-5-2022 21:30  Karma  +10   Good report, glad Manila is operating.

A key that can open any lock is a master. A lock that can be open by any key is useless.
thmd
Throbbing Titan

UID 9025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3400
Posts 168
Karma 3393
Acceptance 134
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-3-2008
Location Los Angeles
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2022 11:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It's pretty easy, just stay on the ground level. Go upstairs to look and bring the girl downstairs if you see you like. Buy a drink as a ice breaker, the WG are there for a reason. Get their contact numbers for future hookups.

Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   5-5-2022 12:01  Karma  +3   

A key that can open any lock is a master. A lock that can be open by any key is useless.