Body: 3/5
Height:  175cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  150€ for 1 hour
Repeat: not sure but nice vfm

After my filthy week, I was looking for a session more relaxing.
I found Adeline's profile and wanted to try her massage skills.
The booking was easy, she answered quickly and we could set up a meeting at her place.
Her place is in a quiet neighbourhood.

She welcomed me with a big smile and a coffee, it was in the morning so it was appreciable. After the coffee I went for a shower and we started the massage then.
She has good massage skills, it was relaxing and this is what I was looking for. The massage lasted nearly 30 minutes and then we moved for P2.
Even before the flip, there was some cock and balls teasing that were making me hard.
On the flip she massaged the legs, the neck and started playing with my nipples to make me hard. While playing with my nipples she started DFK which were appreciable. Then she played with my cock with her hand and started a nice BBBJ. I also played with her LS and she started being wet. We went for 69 and both of us were enjoying. I could play with her asshole as I wanted and her clit. Before putting the dom, she started a nice rimming, she definitely has experience in it. We then put the dom, went for doggy, mish and finally I could not last any longer. I took off the dom and in her mouth and she swallowed ! She then licked my LB to be sure that it was clean and there was no cum staying on it.
Quick chat at the end, a shower and I left.
I finally stayed 1h15.
It is a good VFM and I save the address, I might come back but before I will try to see younger girls.
My banker must hate me this month
Happy punting!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
momozzz   1-5-2022 09:11  Karma  +4   amazing finding
halfclover   30-4-2022 13:55  Karma  +8   Nice
Mike747   29-4-2022 18:36  Karma  +5   Excellent
batman108   29-4-2022 10:04  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
scufferhk   28-4-2022 16:26  Karma  +5   I never punted in EU, looking forward to doing so!