Smoker: Vaper
Face: 7/10
Body 7/10
Massage Skill: 5/10
Service: 5/10
GFE : 2/10
Price & Session Length: $1000/1 hour
WIR: No

Short one coz there isn't much to report. I texted HoneySpa but didn't like the line up (only 2 available) so tried KissMe but Cherry and Paris weren't available so thought I'll try Kawaii.

First time at Kawaii spa, texted the agent and "proved" I'm not the police. Wasn't given the address straightaway, was given the run around (should have bailed due to that but didn't) and only when I got exactly outside KissMe was I told the building name. Once at the building next to the lift, the floor number was given. Anyway, not a big deal but I just wanna know if everyone had the same experience coz generally after proving, everything is very straightforward.

Rock up and ring the bell, a girl opens that door and I see 4 girls available but only 2 will accept me. I'm not a local or a gwei-lo but decently built (not a model but not uggo either), probably not their COT.

I pick Gaga out of the two and was ushered into the room. The room is much better than KissMe or any other I've been to and the shower is plenty spacious as well. But I wasn't there for that, was I?

Gaga comes in and I notice that she vapes. Vaping isn't a big deal but the fact that she kept vaping throughout the session was a turn-off.

P1: After the shower, I waited for her to show up, which she did a good 5 mins after I was done showering. Short massage, nothing to write home about.

P2: She goes to get the nuru gel (honestly, it doesn't take this long to get the gel) and I knew she was just stalling. Comes back, the tease was barely there, flips and starts fake moaning and jackhammering.

I had access to her boobs for a couple of mins, a bit of LFK but she was super interested in finishing me off and getting it over with.

After doing the deed, she jumps in the shower, didn't ask me to join. I waited a few mins and joined her anyway coz it just felt like a let down. I get in and she waters me up and asks me to lather myself, so I did. She went crazy washing herself, literally scratching her body everywhere while I was standing there all lathered up for a good few mins. I tried to help soap her back but she said "no no" and moved away. Waited and eventually she did a half-arsed job at cleaning me and then asked me to clean myself up, which I did.

After the shower, we still had nearly 20 mins remaining but she asked me to get dressed but I asked for a neck and shoulder massage. This was the only part where I enjoyed coz she was good at it. 10 mins more of that and was told "time's-up". Paid her, she complimented me on my hair and I left.

PS: I believe all 4 girls at Kawaii I saw preferred only locals or whites and me being neither didn't help. I tried to break the ice a few times by making conversation but didn't go anywhere. KissMe still wins so far in my books.

Recent Ratings
vinc9   26-4-2022 00:53  Karma  +5   Sympathy Ks; From my experience, Kawaii is a bit more selective/less friendly, but some have been real winners - a true ...