Date & Time of Session:  24/4/22
Nationality & Language: HK Cantonese
Face:  4/5
Body:3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $600 for 25 minutes
Repeat: Probably not

Needed to get out of the house and found myself in the Phoenix building, 5th floor. I wanted a release with either Sammi or Blowing Yingzi. Sammi was available so I didn’t bother to look for Yingzi but will return to play with those tits. Sammi opened the door and was very welcoming. She looks the part. Skimpy underwear with a see through negligee and hooker heals. She was groping my LB before the door was closed. As soon as the door was closed she was flashing her tits and bending over to show me her ass. I sampled the goods. Just right! She keeps saying “I like you” which gets a bit tedious.

Into the shower we go. A quick wash of LB and she’s on her knees giving it a good suck. Good eye contact as well. Then she gets me to turn around and bend over. Her tongue disappears up my ass. She goes between rimming and licking all the way down my shaft. Feels good.

With shower done it’s onto the bed. Lying face down she starts kissing and licking my neck, back and arms. When she gets to my ass her tongue is up there again. When I’m finally able to turn over I can play with her tits a bit before LB is back in her mouth. Lovely just watching a pretty lady sucking your cock. I tried to get near her LS but she was quite insistent that my fingers or tongue weren’t going there. A little disappointed as I really like a bit of DATY.

Finally she caps me and insists on doggie. I’m not going to say no. I just wanted to bang hard and I did until filling the condom. She was making a lot of noise but I think it was just part of the service. She took the condom off and popped LB back in her mouth and sucked whatever was left out. Nice touch!

Back in shower, cleaned up, dressed and paid. She was insistent that I go back and was showing me her 141 page. Not sure I’ll go back. I haven’t punted for a while so have some catching up to do with both previous encounters and new ones from recommendations on here.

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   12-5-2022 23:55  Acceptance  +1   
King_Monger   6-5-2022 15:09  Karma  +3   :(
The_One_HK   5-5-2022 08:41  Acceptance  +1   Ooops. :(
ZioRider01   3-5-2022 13:13  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   26-4-2022 01:17  Karma  +8   "Her tongue disappears up my ass..." But did she get it back?
anabikumi   25-4-2022 12:29  Karma  +3   
Hoverbee   24-4-2022 15:08  Karma  +4   Sammi oh Sammi
HK_Legend   24-4-2022 14:23  Karma  +5   LB needs rest (& less infections) before I try the SuicidalSquad Phoenix Trifecta Relay.