Post at 9-4-2022 15:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Beijing] Tantan Milf

Date & Time of Session: April 9th, 2022 - 12pm
Name:  ???
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 2/5 - Not a stunner, and some wrinkles
Body: 3/5 - Flat chested, but has a bit of cake, flat stomach
Skill: 2/5 - Friendly, enthusiastic, but a bit emotionless and robotic during the act
Service: 3/5 - She's a little inexperienced, but willing to try new things
GFE: 4/5 - Makes you feel wanted
PSE: 3/5 - She's enthusiastic, but only on her terms.
Price & Session Length:  1000RMB/1 Shot
Repeat: Maybe Not

So I matched with this older lady on Tantan last week. At first, I thought it was a civilian. However, she then mentioned that she works as a masseuse and was naming prices. Normally, I would delete this woman's contact info and go on my way, but curiosity got the better of me. After some conversation, I booked a session with her this weekend.

She met me at the entrance of her apartment building. Then, she led me up to her apartment. Apparently, she lives with another woman, who also provides. When I saw her, she looked pretty similar to her profile pictures. She did look a bit older, but I'd argue there wasn't any catfishing going on. Anyway, she led me into her bedroom where she began making out with me and we disrobed each other. I paid my fee and we went to bed.

She is an OK kisser, but she tended to use too much tongue. I felt like I was sucking her tongue more than making out with her. Anyway, she gave me a BJ, which were adequate, but fairly basic. Nothing special, just her sucking on a member. After a while, she said "fuck?" and held up a condom. She slid it on my boy, had me lay down, then sat on top of me.

We tried all kinds of positions: missionary, cowgirl, side straddling. She felt quite nice, but did not express anything on her face while I was inside her. When she was on top, she did go hog wild and rode me like a demon. It seems like this is a lady who likes it when she is in control, which I don't mind. After riding me like it was the last dick she was gonna get, I had get off so I could . Afterwards, we cuddled for a bit before getting dressed. She asked me where I was from, what I was doing in China, etc. Good aftercare for those looking for GFE.

I probably won't go back to this lady. We all remember bad punts and we all remember our favorite punts; the kind of punts you reminisce about. This was neither of those. If I had to classify it, this was the most average punt I've ever had. There was nothing memorable about it. She might feel a need if you want GFE, but that is not what I was looking for.

Recent Ratings
Mister   9-5-2022 15:19  Karma  +4   Readable report
swarley_stinson   26-4-2022 18:12  Karma  +4   
miamidolphins42   21-4-2022 16:25  Acceptance  +1   
zhude10   14-4-2022 21:41  Karma  +3   Fair enough … though the Tantan ayis who jump straight into “I used to work blah blah blah” have always looked rough ...