Post at 1-4-2022 00:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - CiCi @ Foremost Building Jordan

Name:CiCi @ Foremost, Jordan
Link: https://go141.com/en/B56846-Jordan-Massage-cici.html
Description: 5’5”, 36C - 23 - 35, 45 kg, Mid-Late 30’s
Nationality: Chinese from Sandong
Language: Mandarin, Cantonese, very little English

My adventures brought me out to Jordan where there were some establishments operating illegally, KTV and what not, then decided to check out some of the old hot spots, since I was there anyway. All the Parkes rooms that used to have the SEA girls on the second and eight floor are all  basically gone. Fifth floor is still inhabited by older fatterladies that are all seasoned veterans of the hobby. Some are undercover degenerate gamblers, that actually have to work in order to payoff massive amounts of debt. I’ve met more than one like this. The Pilkem spots are gone too. National Court is also now vacant. And I remember early on in the pandemic, that gym on the first floor of Foremost Building had a positive case, so I pretty much avoided Foremost for over a year. In retrospect, the general feeling I get from hobbying in Kowloon opposed to HKisland is that girls are sluttier in Kowloon. The baseline service is much better. Not to say you can’t find dirty sluts on HK island, but on average they are naughtier in Kowloon. Anyone else have this impression? Maybe just me?

Maybe it’s just me, but can I just take a moment to point out that all of you are a bunch of perverts and total sluts. Reckless Johns, endangering your families, co-workers, and friends by frolicking around the city and swapping spit with sex providers day in and day out. Makes me sick. Especially you zombies.  

Is it possible to stop reading about the sexual escapades of others? For those that do contribute, carry on, for those that don’t put in the occasional report, the hobby gods say you are punished with 7 years of bad sessions. ( Which is actually not that bad, because the best sex i ever had was the last time I had sex.) LOL

Face: 4/5 Pics are 100% her and not a bait and switch. Perhaps the pics were taken a few years ago, but in my opinion she was better looking in person. Super slutty, MILF face with that concubine feel. Nice tidy teeth with an off white shine. So not bleached, and minor staining because she smokes. But breath was fine, seemed like she was corn-fed. Also had traces of Moutai, or some other rice wine.

Body: 4/5 All natural OL body. Had decent breasts, a full B, with dark nipples. Soft, and once probably very perky. But now plagued by gravity, but still looks sexy. I would say she keeps her body well maintained. Good diet, hydrates well as it shows in her skin. She has some height on her too. I could see her as a flight attendant.

Skill: 4/5 The very first thing she asked me was if I had the money. Usually that is a red flag for me, but there was this urgency in her voice that turned me on. She said many customers now a days try and skip out on paying. She said even some regulars have tried something. This is all due to the pandemic I guess. So she had an edge to her. And to be honest, she has got this skill to totally turn on her slutty side very quickly. Which is a good thing. She did this thing where in mid conversation, she went into DFK, and it wasn’t short either. Again, always YMMV. She isn’t a Jasmine or Sammy. LOL

Service: 4/5 DFK, CBJ, DATY, YMMV She has been a  great provider over the last few sessions i have repeated already. Not to mention, if you are need a late night outcall, CiCi is a pretty hot looking mess to open your door to. She must have been a super hot fuck a decade ago. Perhaps some older bros can comment.  

Rate: $600/hr plus a big tip for no hassle service gave her $1500 for a 90min session. Well worth it in my opinion.

Repeat: Already have many times. One of my top MILF’s at the moment

Stay healthy brothers and happy hunting!!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   5-4-2022 13:31  Acceptance  +1   
King_Monger   4-4-2022 08:23  Karma  +2   
Rickymonkey626   2-4-2022 11:02  Karma  +3   Great! Did you get any FS or was it just Nuru massage and CBJ?
HKGPeter   1-4-2022 23:24  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Freelancer   1-4-2022 20:52  Karma  +8   Excellent
bohica   1-4-2022 18:40  Karma  +8   Very Favorable!
Hoverbee   1-4-2022 16:55  Karma  +4   Excellent
ambitious2012   1-4-2022 14:46  Karma  +4   Excellent
anabikumi   1-4-2022 12:37  Karma  +3   
batman108   1-4-2022 11:00  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
ramont   1-4-2022 09:44  Karma  +10   Excellent report! The only problem is that now, I want to give her a go, but so does a dozen other guys. Punting problem ...
JackTheBat   1-4-2022 09:39  Karma  +10   Fellow zombie here.
HK_Legend   1-4-2022 08:26  Karma  +5   Nice one and nice writing style!
manofdahouse   1-4-2022 01:37  Karma  +2   Thanks for the review! Able to request outifts like OL clothes?
zbmthethird   1-4-2022 01:00  Karma  +5   may have to arrange a visit!

There is a First Time for everything . . .
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30851
Posts 2020
Karma 30486
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2022 09:55  Profile Blog P.M. 
FirstTime: "all of you are a bunch of perverts and total sluts."

And you were expecting what exactly, fellow slutpuppy? IMO we are the sluts while the sex workers are...workers. Some are skilled technicians as well. Lucky us. Parkes, Pilkem--I've enjoyed a few memorable dalliances in these crumbling Jordan-area buildings. I enjoy the street buzz: the South Asian influence, the excellent local eateries, streetwalkers around Temple Street, everything. Jordan is where I stayed on my first Hong Kong visit and still preferred.

Johns trying to stiff providers...it happens, and it's pathetic. Do you bolt after dim sum with Granny? Steal coins out of tip jars? People are trying to make a living, people! No money = no honey, so if you're skint you can stay home and whack it to whatever's on TVB. Do not steal from women trying to earn a living, or you will reincarnate as a cockroach.

FirstTime: "MILF face with that concubine feel...seemed like she was corn-fed..also traces of Moutai, or some other rice wine."

Sounds like a tasty vintage. Natural B cups and a healthy attitude? What more could any slutzombie ask?

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 1-4-2022 09:56 ]

Recent Ratings
FirstTime   1-4-2022 15:57  Acceptance  +5   100% AGREE
FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2022 10:05  Profile P.M. 
She had some outfits hanging up on her wall, so I am sure she offers various outfits. Personally I have never requested her to wear OL clothing. I usually outcall to 5 star hotels so it is expected that they arrive presentable. Which is usually some form of business casual. Maybe this is only me, but I hate it when women wear stockings. Pointless for me. Such a thin layer blocking everything I want. The only use for stockings is if I want to rob a bank or hijack a plane. Lol

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   1-4-2022 11:55  Karma  +8   Nah, outfits are to wear during sex. Buncha perverts I tell ya...!

FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2022 16:52  Profile P.M. 
@JackTheBat

At an early age I learned to moderate my expectations so that I would never be too disappointed. And with that said, all of you slutzombies have not let me down. It is exactly what i expected.  Haven't you heard of the pot calling the kettle black? LOL We are absolutely the sluts, and they are the providers. Glad we agree. The whole point of why I mention this is because when I come across a provider that just so happens to be a slut, you get GOLD. I didn't think I would need to point that out, but then again what exactly do you expect from a bunch of half brained zombies?

FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2022 12:43  Profile P.M. 
@Rickymonkey626

No nuru, I never said anything about nuru. CBJ, DFK, DATY, FS(implied). CiCi is a slut, but unfortunately won't allow COF pics though.

I could be wrong, go try and report back.