Reading Access 40
Registered 14-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2022 12:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(Taiwan) (Taipei) M.P. on JiLin Rd south of Jinzhou St

Thread Subject: Visit to M.P.
Date & Time of Session:  early November 2021
Location:  JiLin Rd, south of Jinzhou St. there are two next to each other, closet one to MinSHeng E. Rd
Name:  #99, mixed race
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, Mandarin Chinese
Face:  3 of 5
Body: 3.5 of 5
Height:  162 cm
Skill: massage 2 of 5
Service: 1 of 5
GFE: 0
Price & Session Length:  1,300 at the door, H.E. 500
Repeat: No

This place has been written about many times. The place is not clean and has exotic mold varieties growing in the showers. They are
very busy but the owner doesn't prioritize trying to keep the premises clean.

I booked #99 ahead of time taking a chance. The old #99 was fantastic but unfortunately she was never willing to give her
contact details. I wish that I knew where she went. I will try asking some of the ladies that I know there.

This new #99 had a bad attitude from the beginning. She had just arrived for a month. She claimed having worked elsewhere for
women only. Yea right. I told her how I prefer the massage and she comments that people don't come for the massage. What a rhymes
with witch.

They put me in of the smaller rooms on the 2nd floor. She proceeds with what you might call a speed massage. Faster turnaround is
a win win for both the house and the therapist but not the customer.  The teasing of the boys started almost immediately. When I went to
caress her butt, she commented that I may work here but I'm not for you to do as you please.

After the hot towels, she had me turn over and asked what I would like. I suggested FS but she said to only do a H.E. the
first time. She wanted 500 N.T. and I thought there was 1800 down the drain however it was good intel of who to avoid
in the future.

There are therapists in this shop that take there time. It just takes time and money to weed them out.

Knick

[ Last edited by  knick at 28-3-2022 13:10 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   6-5-2022 15:41  Karma  +4   What a disaster
troyeatspie   10-4-2022 11:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Macau81   28-3-2022 23:20  Karma  +5   
obe   28-3-2022 14:43  Karma  +10   Thanks