Registered 22-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2022 17:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Foremost Punt

Thread Subject:                Afternoon punt
Date & Time of Session:     16th Feb2021
Name:                              Dor Dor
Link:                                No link as she does not advertise. She is at 2E on the 3rd floor.
Agent:                              N/A
Nationality & Language:     I suspect mainland but she has been here in HK for the longest time.
Face:                                9/10 MCOT
Body:                               7/10
Height:                             5 foot five
Skill:                                 8/10
Service:                             8/10
GFE:                                  9/10
PSE:                                   7/10
Price & Session Length:  $600 30mins
Repeat: many

I was just walking around today while waiting for my family to complete their shopping at TST. Made an excuse to go wandering on my own for an hour and ambled over to Jordan.

Dor Dor was someone that used to operate out of Champagne Court many years ago. And I used to frequent that joint. Love that place and I have had many a good memory there. Before Champagne closed down, I was a frequent visitor to Dor Dor who was on the 2nd floor at apartment 7E.

Didn’t see her for many years and was lucky enough to see her at Foremost after so many years. We remember each other and today is my 3rd visit. As usual, not a clock watcher and we hugged and DFK even before I had a chance to take my clothes off. What I really like is that she takes the initiative to get those non scented body wash so that we do not smell “incriminating” later.

After a quick shower, we move on to the bed where we cuddle and DFK some more before she capped me for a nice long BJ. I know that it has been years since Champagne and she is not that young lady that I used to frequent. But hey…I have aged too. Her body is a little more filled up, and she says that it is due to all this festive eating over the CNY. I do enjoy feasting on her nice boobies…somewhere between a B and B and a half if that makes sense. She apparently does not allow her boobies to be feasted on according to her. Maybe she is only saying this to make me feel good. I don’t know and I don’t care. So long as I get to lick and suck on those nice tits. Soft and smooth…yummy

In any event, she changed doms, went missionary for a while and after a little bit i took her from behind before finishing. I can really feel her trembling too. We always enjoy each other while we are at it. One thing though…she doesn’t speak a word of English while I can’t read nor write a word of Chinese. I speak Cantonese but that is it. So to our bros out there who can’t speak Chinese or Cantonese I used google translate sometimes. I didn’t take her contact and I only take my chances every time I am in the area. She does not advertise nor does she work that often. So it’s like buying the lottery and that makes it all the more exciting

If you happen to be in the area and if she happens to be working, treat her well.

Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   3-3-2022 13:50  Acceptance  +1   
sssqblf   20-2-2022 22:59  Karma  +2   Excellent
pron123   18-2-2022 10:19  Karma  +4   how sweet of you guys
cknc31   17-2-2022 18:15  Karma  +4   nice!
godisdead   17-2-2022 11:26  Acceptance  +8   Excellent. Thanks for sharing!
HK_Legend   16-2-2022 17:23  Karma  +4   I love the attention to details of BOTH! If in HK Island, for sure I would see her.
pron123
Kinky King

UID 49209
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1311
Posts 142
Karma 1290
Acceptance 421
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2022 10:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
So I guess... Walk-ups are open?

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   18-2-2022 13:19  Acceptance  +4   They were NEVER closed, but SOME have decided to change "protocol": OFFLINE, 24H appoint., no Walk-In,...