Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2022 13:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Polly AV Nuru Central

Date & Time of Session:  10 Feb 2022, 1230ish
Name: Polly
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/77660?referral=district
Agent: No
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, Guangdong Province.
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: Yes Will Kiss
Price & Session Length: 70 mins $2,000 HKD plus $500 tip
Repeat: I hope so.

I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be here given the current state of affairs so I thought I’d give Polly a visit before I leave. I’d seen her ad for a while but given relatively high price and my infrequent punting I’d never checked her out. Well, let’s just say I’m glad I did.
The only downsides to Polly are her ‘Beijing bush’ on her LS  and the fact her flat is a walk up in one of the busier parts of Soho, thus visiting her at lunchtime seemed a tad risky with the potential for getting busted. Still, the ‘look confident and act natural’ routine worked as I pushed open her door and stormed up the stairs.
Her apartment is nice and roomy, very clean and well decorated and I’d say around 800 ft. It’s a total fuck palace. Nuru bed and spa bath down one end, a fully stocked bar, a Roman style massage/orgy bed and a big king sized bed. Plus a big screen tv.
It was all a bit of a blur of getting pampered by this very sexy, pleasant and friendly minx. There was no clock watching or playing with her phone and she took great care not to rush. Soft music was playing the whole time.
She opened the door in a sexy lacey white dress that her enhanced (but tastefully sized) titties were bulging out of. She grabbed my crotch and led me in and offered me a drink.
We then went to shower together and a got a ride on the Japanese shower stool with the special hole cut out for you-know-what. I was then dry massaged on the Roman bed which was very well done. She then led me to the Nuru bed and gave me a very sensual Nuru workout including some BBBJ and some 69 action. She then appeared to try and jerk me off but I told her to stop as I was about to She took the hint and showered me again.
By this stage we were DFKing and going at it like lovers. We ended up back on the Roman sex bed where I ate her LS, she blew me again and I then screwed her. After some slow missionary I picked her up and she rode me until she squealed and let out a shudder which let me know she had come.
I lay her back and fucked her furiously before taking off the dom and cumming all over her. The second jet hit her in the face and bounced into her hair which caused her to flash a brief look of horror at me, but after I helped her to clean up she was fine. I showered with her again, paid and left. A gave her a very generous tip of $500 as I really destroyed her and she looked like she’d been hit with a yogurt truck when I’d finished with her. I felt a bit bad for cumming on her face without permission too.
All in all, one of my better punts in Hong Kong, although a bit pricier. I feel like the service is worth the extra money as I’m not a regular on the scene.

Recent Ratings
MalavernX   19-7-2022 19:45  Karma  +1   Yogurt truck made me lol!
kvailiuk   21-3-2022 20:55  Acceptance  +1   
UnderOCTB   15-3-2022 08:34  Acceptance  +1   
Unitedfuture   9-3-2022 21:20  Karma  +2   
davcha   24-2-2022 09:32  Karma  +3   Read good and bad about her but you’ve convinced me that she’s worth a visit.
OncePerYear   15-2-2022 12:52  Acceptance  +1   
SalesGuy555   15-2-2022 05:58  Karma  +2   Outstanding!
nitesky6888   14-2-2022 09:11  Karma  +6   
HK_Legend   14-2-2022 08:17  Karma  +4   Lucky, no cop for yoghurt truck accident :) :) :)
homer168   14-2-2022 07:57  Karma  +5   Reads like a great,experience. Minus the Beijing Bush. Learnt a new term ;-)
austin821   14-2-2022 02:09  Karma  +5   
robwong   13-2-2022 19:25  Acceptance  +4   Excellent
hotjac   13-2-2022 16:16  Karma  +5   Nice find - thanks for sharing. Quality is priceless & she seems to provide that where others don't, so she's not expe ...
nattaggart   13-2-2022 15:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. I need to try her out