Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2022 15:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mayhem ahead ? "Unnecessary" (TBD)

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/unnec ... -banned-completely/
Please define "unnecessary" ?  

Thinking about packing my bag and settling in Hing Loong for a while
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4MZSq27pvk
...while honestly it would be much easier to get several of them moving to my flat (SARS-siege ready since Feb 2020)
if wife and DH were out of HK on holidays... hoping that the cat and the rabbit wout not turn snitches after.

Anyway, I think that ONE MORE time, some people will learn via "Demonstration by reducing to absurd"
as we saw in August 2020 when genius failed with the great idea to shut down restaurants AT LUNCH time!
The matter was settled in 1 day.

Obviously the Brain_Opt-Out option is still very popular around the world. Really tiring to see such a nonsense.
Somewhere my ...weird risk management culture (Born This Way) is increasing my frustration...and too bad I have removed my punching bag from our balcony.
robwong
Kinky King

UID 156857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1618
Posts 265
Karma 1583
Acceptance 699
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2022 15:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 HK_Legend's post

Sex is a human necessity- open up all saunas and ktvs. Screw the experts who have no idea. Israel have given up on Green Pass after epic failure of the 4th booster shot.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6551
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4072
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2022 16:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 robwong's post

In many aspects, I would totally agree with that.

Medical experts are NOT risk management or ..."fat tails"   risk management "experts"
so they DON'T THINK outside their little copy/paste box WASTING efforts and sacrifices of so many here ...for NOTHING.
(that said, business people especially the cattering industry have not been shining either sitting on their butts passively waiting for gov decisions
and then whining instead of thinking ahead)

As a starter, several of the "waves" in Hong Kong were simply the results of government FXCK UP in the Quarantine process and
Social Distancing actions:
* June-July 2020: No quarantine for seacrews! Seriously?
How did they expect countries like Phils, India or Pakistan to have at least consistent standards with HK?
* Nov 2020: Ballroom dancing cluster! So while the Social Distancing rules had been slightly relaxed for bars, restaurants and gyms,
there were never such
restrictions for ballroom dancing.
Whoever understands a bit some aspects of the HK society (Lazy Cows included) would have guessed it was a recipe for disaster...so now we have problems with HKSPC, Hong Kong Society for the Protection of Coronavirus? Punt intended,
* Dec 2021- : Now we have learnt about loopholes in the "quarantine" of CX staff ...with some in quarantine at home...while family members (living in small flats) free to go around ...and CX using cargo / passengers flights arbitrages  that the government could not ignore.
Damned inconsistent disgrace!

The "good news" about the Kwai Chung chaos is that it proves (while the so-called media-addicted medical experts will ignore it)
that the damages in term of infection from  MANY PEOPLE LIVING IN A  TALL building not squeaky clean is much HIGHER, by a tall order,
than what could happen in a massage place, a bar or a restaurant!
Let's Bang: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GZf0870I6M

In other parts of the world, Europe and Thailand, I have several family members and friends (20Y to 50Y and all 3 shots vaccinated) who
got Omicron and were out of it in less than a week at home...dealing with it like a stupid flu.
(the family members were just following simple common sense doctors orders from a very close parent...dealing with coronavirus)

What is funny / sad is the face saving stunt in motion now about ..."dynamic" zero-covid.   ...
....but they are starting using too the word "exponential" ...giving headaches to Euler and alike in their graves.
Whatever that implies, they'd better start with CONSISTENCY.
robwong
Kinky King

UID 156857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1618
Posts 265
Karma 1583
Acceptance 699
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2022 17:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 HK_Legend's post

And the number died from Omicron will be less than seasonal flu. Every day around 150 die. The 599 epidemic is a bloody hoax, never was an epidemic. Don’t see people dropping dead from omicron even with thousands infected