Nationality & Language: Ukranian, English and a little bit of French
Face:  3/5
Body:3.5/5
Height:  170cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  220€ for 1 hour (50€ extra for the backdoor)
Repeat: YES!

I had the opportunity to meet Caledonia in Paris last year. She is very famous among french punters for her PSE talent.
I saw that she was in Paris at the moment so I did not hesitate. The booking was easy, if I remember well she do not meet before 11 am. She was receiving near Chatelet les Halles (where the best girls are )
I asked if I could get a dress code and she obliged. She was wearing heels, a nice dress and most importantly a buttplug .
The meeting was as I expected. This time she had blond hair, she was quite tall with the heels and she was naughty as fuck.
As soon as I entered she started with DFK, I could not even give her her envelope that she was kissing me. I succeed to escape and to go take a shower.
After that real things were about to start. She did sloppy BBBJ, she literally ate my ass, I could do the same. I played a lot with her buttplug and her asshole. One of the advantages of the flat was that just in front of the bed there was a mirror so I could have a look at her butt and her buttplug when she was sucking.
We did everything you could imagine except watersport or scato.
What I like was the spit games, I spitted on her face while fucking her ass in missionary and she did the same when she was on top. Sometimes I spitted, sometimes it was just a saliva game.
Caledonia was very naughty and was begging me to fuck her again after the 1st round.
Definitely one of my best punt in Paris (ex-æquo with Gabrielle)
Apparently she also does 3some with one of her friend Sofia (less naughty but the 3some should be great).

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
The_One_HK   31-1-2022 13:15  Acceptance  +1   Clearly to add to my list!! :) :)
Unitedfuture   17-1-2022 20:19  Karma  +2   Thanks
batman108   14-1-2022 08:40  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
obe   14-1-2022 07:45  Karma  +6   
flappo84   14-1-2022 07:19  Karma  +5   Excellent
zhude10   13-1-2022 18:04  Karma  +3   This is awesome.
hktomcruise   13-1-2022 16:12  Karma  +5   Thanks