Nationality & Language: English - Romanian/Dutch
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 50 Euros - 20-30mins
Repeat: Yes this was the 3rd time and I will again if I go back.

Sorry boys, 2020 and 2021 have not been the best years for punting for me. Restrictions have been tough and I havent been able to travel to my favorite punting cities.
But I figured I share some experiences that I didn't post about yet.

As you all would know, Amsterdam is famous for their working ladies and their red doors that illuminate the streets in Den Wallen. I've dropped by there every time I go through Amsterdam and the results have always been a mix bag. Some working ladies have been very hospitable and really are worth the bang for their buck, while some are unenthusiastically quick and push you out the door as soon as you've paid them off. So here are some lessons I've picked up that you guys might find useful.
1. Its worth taking a look at the reviews of some working girls before going by to see them, to see if it'll be worth the punt. I use https://www.ignatzmice.com/ and found it useful. However, recently it hasn't been as active but still worth a look.
2. The working girls that work during the day can actually be better than those that come at night. I get better luck with those day working girls than the night ones. And you get more for 50 Euros during the day vs the night.
3. If roaming around at night, its really not worth going for the 50 Euro option as most I've tried for that much aren't enthusiastic for that price and will try to get you shot and out ASAP. I'd say just pay 100 Euros so it is worth it for you.
4. Finally I really like visiting during the cold winters, its the best way to warm up

Anyways heres a quick story about my favorite working girl Ella. I first came across her in 2015, and have continued to make at least one stop by her room every time I'm in Amsterdam. She was in her late 20s when I last visited. She's not crazy stunning, but has a natural brunette eastern european beauty. Coming by her room which is on Bethlemsteeg 10 on the left wall at around 3pm in the afternoon. She greeted me very pleasantly and after some quick eye contact she lets me in her room out of the cold before even talking about the price. She never remembers me as I'm sure she has countless clients since our last punt. Ella is small, fit, small tits, but nice round ass. She usually wears a black bikini and was wearing one this time. I just tell her 50 Euros and hand her the cash. Super friendly and smiley she tells me to strip as she stands on her bed. Butt naked I approach her on the bed and she puts her hands around my shoulders like a lover would and LFK. My hands grab and touch her body and take off her bikini. As I do that her warm hands grab LB and start to stroke it as I warm up and get hard. I kiss her body and her nipples especially. She pulls me down on the bed and put me on my back and tell me to just "relax". She gives me a great BBBJ as I try my best to grab and touch her ass. Ella is great at making me feel like theres no rush and she doesnt watch the clock at all. She caps me and slides me in as she gets on top. She rides slowly and gradually fastens the pace. Making eye contact and makes believable moans. I get close to so I flip her for doggy. And what is great is that the room has mirrors so I get to see me ramming her from behind. She makes some even sexier sounds and I dont last long, ultimately into the condom while still inside her.

She helps me clean up and dispose the condom with great service. Then proceeds to wash herself with the bidet in her room as I dress myself. We have a very quick chat about things to do in Amsterdam as she dresses again (if you can call those clothes) and she gives me a kiss before letting me out the door. Almost immediately another guy walks up to her door to greet her and I guess she is back on the clock. Honestly one of the best punts in Amsterdam, really is just a quick fuck but the great attitude Ella has makes it feel a lot more special.

Sadly she doesnt allow photos and I cant find her anywhere online except on the ignatzmice website. I haven't seen her since 2019 but theres a report from 2021-07-15 saying she is still there. I hope to see her again

Recent Ratings
Mike747   13-1-2022 15:11  Karma  +5   it's " De Wallen" and sadly it has become a kind of tourist attraction and only about 5% of the windows are left in ...
obe   11-1-2022 16:30  Karma  +10   Thanks
Mister   11-1-2022 12:36  Karma  +4   Original
JackTheBat   11-1-2022 12:22  Karma  +10   Thanks.