Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2022 10:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - Unicorn KHG @ TST

Name:Unicorn

On the day the government brought back some of the pandemic protocols, I decided to venture out before the city suffers from the fifth wave of Covid-19. TST resembled the good old days and still has the most foot traffic in the city. I have certainly exhausted all the main spas over on HK island, and wanted to revisit some of previous hot spots. Gave Messi a call and sampled some of their new stock which I might report on if time allows. Being the total slut that I am, I couldn't resist the temptation of potentially meeting one of these hotties we always hear about. After a quick swipe of the phone while walking up Nathan Rd., The KHG agent stable piqued my interest. As experience tells me, these HG girls are all too good to be true. Although disappointment was usually the result, I was set on taking one for the team. So I did this for all you fuckers reading this.

Face: 3/5 She will swear this picture is of her, but I have been catfish hunting a long time, and to be honest, as long as the girl makes up for the false advertising, much can be forgotten especially when thinking with our LB. Unicorn is an attractive girl but totally different than what her pics show. The first thing would be age, where the pics make her seem youthful, but in reality she has mileage on her face. Not ugly, and actually a very average face of a typical HK local girl. Meaning she wasn't light skinned, and had a decent tan. the reason why I doubted the photos was the smile. Her dental situation was different.
Body: 4/5 When she got undressed, I sat on the bed enjoying the view. First things first, her ass was plump and juicy. She also had that small space between her legs when standing upright.  She isn't the slender tall type, but rather short with a tight toned body. OK not short, but average height, tight body, yes slim. And when i asked her if she works out, I loved her answer. Which was "no, I only run 3 days a week." When girls respond this way, it means that exercise is already in their routine, and not just a trend. Her back is well defined, and every time she flexed all the muscles would light up like a light show. Coupled with all her subtle moans and heavy breathing, we were in full swing, and she was starting to get very turned on. I buried my face in her crouch, and before I knew it she was squirming and shivering, telling me to stop. Apparently, she had a couple of orgasms already, and was clearly tapping out. Satisfied and pleasantly surprised, she turned off the cold cool chick vibe and sweetened right up. She started to ask more personal questions, as if taking a real interest in me.
Skill: 4/5 I would say we were mutually hooked. She was eager to return the favor, and I appreciated her efforts. But she was insatiable, as it seemed like dam had broke in her LS. Just never dried up, super wet and slippery the whole time. Anything that came close was guided in smoothly, fingers were never happier and was granted all access. She didn't take her foot off the pedal at all. Sometimes it felt like she was accelerating out of the turn rather than breaking. Great skill comes great responsibility. This never happened before, but the agent had to call to remind her time was up.
Service: 4/5 DFK, DATY, CBJ, massage both ways, not a clock watcher,
Rate: $2000 / 60 mins  

As always YMMV, and Happy Hunting bros!!

[ Last edited by  FirstTime at 8-1-2022 10:12 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   5-2-2022 02:12  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   28-1-2022 13:53  Karma  +5   insatiable and wanton are the two most important characteristics of a decent looking WG thx 4 sharing this one.
SalesGuy555   25-1-2022 07:42  Karma  +2   Thanks!
bohica   25-1-2022 05:28  Karma  +8   Favorable
nitesky6888   22-1-2022 21:59  Karma  +8   
batman108   22-1-2022 02:33  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
ramont   21-1-2022 18:42  Karma  +8   Thanks
troyman2011   8-1-2022 11:33  Karma  +1   
HK_Legend   8-1-2022 11:10  Karma  +4   

There is a First Time for everything . . .
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1160
Posts 121
Karma 1132
Acceptance 566
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2022 16:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
As soon as I saw the photos I knew they were fake as I recognised the model in them, one which I follow on Instagram (emilee10.1). If it was really her, I'd pay ten times as much for time with her......

Recent Ratings
bohica   25-1-2022 05:30  Karma  +2   Nice