Post at 7-1-2022 22:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
FUJI cute local

Name: Didn't ask
Body: 4/5 short petite
Face: 4/5 cute and looks younger than her age
Price: 600 + 100 tip
WIR: Yes

Went to Fuji to check out the talents available in these strange times we're living in. Made my trek from the 22nd to the bottom. Most of the fuckable girls seems to be at the top floors in my opinion. But it is much more quiet than what it used to be. Lacking a lot of international WGs (russians/thais) obviously due to covid.  

Didn't see anything that tickled my fancy my first trip down Mt. Fuji. However on my 2nd trip down found a short cute local talent that gave me the "fuck me eyes" and i couldn't resist. Asked her how much in english and she replied 600. I asked if she spoke any english and she said a little bit. Made small talk as we undressed and got into the shower together.

We dried off and started with a cat bath. Dom on and starts giving me BJ. Nothing spectacular but i enjoyed the eye contacts and smiles she was sending my way. I asked her if she could fit the whole thing in her mouth and she said she can try. I appreciated her efforts to deepthroat. Then she changed dom and began riding me from the top. She makes cute JAV model moans. Also she has a mirror on the top of her ceiling which i enjoeyed looking at while she was riding me. Switched to missionary because she said she was getting tired. She was very flexible and had fun bending her like a pretzel. I love doggy so made her turn around so i could finish on her from the back. After i came she said she had great stamina and she really enjoyed it. We went to shower tgt and got dressed.

I liked her vibe. She was very accommodating. Would def she her again if there's nothing that catches my eye.

Recent Ratings
americafirst141   11-2-2022 11:12  Karma  +6   
cyberience   10-2-2022 12:38  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ZioRider01   7-2-2022 15:23  Acceptance  +1   
Posive   29-1-2022 03:06  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
magictime12   10-1-2022 15:08  Karma  +3   
MrButtons   10-1-2022 11:07  Karma  +5   I've never had any luck in Fuji lol
boscitc   9-1-2022 11:15  Karma  +5   141s are 80% vibe for me, 20% skill.
HK_Legend   8-1-2022 11:12  Karma  +4