Registered 5-5-2014
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-12-2021 18:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Possible Korean in TST from @Pretty8088

Name: Aiyo (I think?)
Date and time: 31 December 2021, 5pm
Nationality: Half Chinese and Korean (so she says)
Agent: TG @pretty8088
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 C cup, not skinny but not curvy either
height: 5ft 7
Skill: 6
Service: 6
Price and session length: $1500 for 45 minutes
Repeat: No

First off the bat, I actually booked to see this amazing Taiwanese girl that cyberpunk82 reviewed:

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=75644&extra=page%3D1

I was ready to see out the last day of 2021 by having fun with an incredible Taiwanese hotel girl before heading to my friend’s new year celebrations. But I arrived to the hotel, texted the agent I arrived and guess what? He tells me Miya has some issues and is now unavailable. He says he can sort out another girl for me in 10 minutes.

I have had another agent in the past do this to me. I’m pretty sure it’s not genuine - they either double booked the girl or they’re scamming me. Please can someone offer some additional insight?

At this point I should have just declined and gone to one of the saunas in TST but stupidly I decided to go for it as I’d read this agent has a reputation for having some great girls. I actually asked the agent to send me a photo of the new girl and he didn’t do it. The warning signs were there. He did say this chick was Korean though so that made me curious to find out.

Anyway I get to the floor, knock on the door. The girl opens. She’s reasonable.

Face isn’t bad and she’s tall. Not skinny but not curvy either. I ask her where she’s from and she says she’s mixed Korean and Chinese. It is possible as she’s tall, has one of the typical slightly wide Korean faces and speaks with a slight Korean accent. You probably wouldn’t turn your head to look at her in the street but she’s better than most walk up girls.

I probably should have backed out at this point but still decided to go ahead with it.

Showered alone and wiped myself down with those disposable towels. In fairness to the girl, she is quite friendly and enthusiastic. And she kept commenting on my body (I work out and am quite muscular). But she probably does too much for me in bed, if that makes sense. Will explain. Nipple sucking and blowjob were not bad. I also sucked on her C cups.

Then on to missionary. There was some kissing with tongues. Now don’t get me wrong, it’s far better to have a girl who makes an effort than one that looks disinterested. But she just does a bit too much. By that I mean she moves around too much whilst she’s underneath you. Kisses you for a second, then moves her head quickly to kiss your neck and then back again. Her legs kept on opening and closing, sometimes even slightly pushing me away as well (not because she didn’t like it, but I think that’s her act to show she’s overwhelmed with pleasure).

There was just too much movement. I prefer it when a girl slows down and just takes me. Perhaps some guys like this energetic style but it wasn’t for me. It kind of disrupts my rhythm as well. There were a few times where I was close to finishing but then got disrupted by her moving around.

We only did missionary as I couldn’t be bothered to change what with how difficult it was in missionary already. Towards the end she actually took out a vibrator and put it on her clit. Yes great but the way she positioned her hand above her vagina essentially prevented me from thrusting for a minute. Anyway I eventually did finish after 20 minutes of stop start action and showered by myself.

We chatted for a little bit in English. She’s a friendly girl and enthusiastic and maybe some guys will like her style. But I was so geared up to have the Taiwanese girl I originally booked, I just felt disappointed about everything. In fairness to the agent, he instructed the girl to only charge me $1,500 instead of the $2,000 I would have paid for the original Taiwanese girl.

But nonetheless, I would be wary with this agent.

Anyway I leave the room and see two guys loitering about outside by the lifts. Once is a mandarin speaking guy on the phone (possibly an agent?) and another is a local guy probably waiting for a girl in another room. This hotel in TST clearly has only one purpose and that’s to serve the sex trade haha!

Happy New Years everyone and hope those who decided to punt today had a better experience than me.

[ Last edited by  HKguy2014 at 31-12-2021 19:19 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   28-1-2022 01:56  Karma  +10   Good stuff. Post pix if you got em.
MrButtons   6-1-2022 01:54  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report. Half a Korean sounds good too lol
CoreTierOne   4-1-2022 12:06  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report, how is the vetting process with this agent ?
orsum   3-1-2022 05:45  Karma  +1   From the description, should be IU rather than Aiyo?
Skepti10   2-1-2022 15:59  Karma  +4   Unlucky
americafirst141   2-1-2022 09:05  Karma  +5   
HKguy2014
Kinky King

UID 117421
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1610
Posts 81
Karma 1594
Acceptance 316
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-5-2014
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2022 22:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 HKguy2014's post

CoreTierOne - there is no vetting process. He didn't ask for any proof of past visits with him or other agents whatsoever.

Recent Ratings
CoreTierOne   5-1-2022 10:09  Karma  +5   Thanks, good to know!
Up8
Carnal Conqueror

UID 280082
Digest Posts 0
Credits 220
Posts 34
Karma 218
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-11-2021
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2022 21:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 HKguy2014's post

Nice review! Hope you will enjoy the Taiwan girl soon! Can you pm me any hints of how the girls look like tho, I'm interested in having a go for the first time. Only been to 141 before