Subject: Sheung Wang, BoBo "Long Leg", 4F B2, #A33020 Hing Loong BINGO!
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4061
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Online
Post at 17-12-2021 14:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sheung Wang, BoBo "Long Leg", 4F B2, #A33020 Hing Loong BINGO!

Day: 16/12/2021, 1H
Name: BoBo "Long Leg"
Link:   https://go141.com/en/A33020-SW-Massage-BoBoLongLeg.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese, zero English
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill:  4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Repeat: Yes

As Jasmine is on holidays,
"When Jasmine's away, HK_Legend will play"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=25LBTSUEU0A
my curiosity pushed me to go on with my ...Hing Loong BINGO, ticking rooms in the building.
Over 6 months, I have ticked 8 boxes
(There are 4 others that might be worth a visit ...depending on lady Jasmine holidays
....but somebody (~ an angel) at Phoenix has expectations that I have to manage )

Some leading to + reports, one to a - - report and
for some it's mixed, not amazing enough to deserve a praise (it does not mean the girl did bad, just probably not a good fit with me) or not bad / sloppy enough to deserve a "warning" as she might do very well with others).
Btw there was one (back in China since Oct) who was quite nice on all counts (part of my summer holidays at JB), Coco 5F A3 ,
but she is not been there, so pointless to write a report.

Anyway, walking into BoBo "Long Leg" room was overdue...as I saw her before, stealth, in civilian clothes     
You are not asking, but you know you will get the why anyway.   
In 2018 I took out Jasmine for the first time to Escape Bar in Wanchai. It was fun for us while the local crowd was in shocked that I (kind of "legend") had the balls to walk in with a Chinese lady (most assuming she was my wife ).
Jasmine clearly liked it (that changes from indoor) and was having fun; then a bit later, one of her friends (dressed perfectly casual) walked in with a guy and joined us. That was BoBo "Long Leg" with an overnight guest. The local crowd was even more in shock with TWO Chinese ladies where there are none.
But I was not sure where she was coming from, so Jasmine showed me her website page! Whoaa. Seeing her dressed like that in front me, I would have never imagined.
I had BoBo "Long Leg" in my head.
Her nice pictures and videos just excited further my curiosity. So I saw her yesterday.

Sometimes going into the unknown, when the door opens you just want to run.
Clearly not. The outfit was a bit weird but clearly showing nice legs! Did not run, just walked in confidently.

Some girls have basic marketing skills leveraging the features of the website to be visible.
When the door opens and the guest walks in, the objective is to turn him into a repeat client.
Some overlook the simple fact that wearing different outfits when opening the door (to regulars), creating some fantasy / diversity to avoid boredom can do a lot.
Also, while generally very light on clothes during exercise, there are some "work" clothes that could be very nice ...while HANDY, gone in 5s.

Until now I have failed to get Jasmine to wear "vintage corset" / tight bust (they should look at Taobao!  )...but I am not giving up.   
Meanwhile BOBO (Phoenix) is getting there   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0b3os3EfjM
Anyway, when BoBo "Long Leg" opened the door, the impression was very good.  

The legs were long and nice, but without the shoes she was not that tall so the 5'7" is probably ...with shoes

Then during the standard operating procedure (Listerine mouthwash), I realized she had TWO, one for her, one for guests! Good idea.
The shower rooms are quite small in that building which limits stupidities that can happen there (easier at Phoenix)

For me, to avoid clock (visible ) pressure, it's aerobics first, a little massage after.

People (on both sides) have different tastes / habits...and BoBo (maybe should trade name with Dora) is a kind of explorer trying different things.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N33ldfKwdLs
"Ok that works, then try a bit more; oh no, that he does not like..." That was nice to see an entrepreneur.

Absolutely not a strong head trying to rush to get done with it kind of lying idle on the bed watching the ceiling until it is finished. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQZPBwz2CI

No, no! NOT HER at all!
Very nice attitude! Really trying to please, not rushing! I had booked her, arrived a bit earlier and was welcome as she was available.
I left 55mn after (to make sure she was ready at the top of the hour) but that was not her priority, more like making sure I was happy of the session (I was) and likely to come back (I will).

Was she enjoying that or just faking (KY blurring the sensation while the face was somewhere telling something)?
I don't know and it is NOT important, because if she was faking, she was VERY GOOD AT IT => #MissionAccomplished.
Really a nice pro lady.

The next times are likely to be very promising as we will understand better what works for each side. Already about it.

We had some kind of "conversation" too...and she realized I was not new to town and not new to the building.
When I mentioned the name of Jasmine (making it clear it was used to go to the room just above hers),
it was absolutely obvious that Jasmine was THE reference for her (praising her) and also a friend of hers (I knew that already)!
She even showed some of their pictures jogging together.

The name of Lily came also in the conversation.  Clearly very good relationship there too.

Then she mentioned another name (that I never mentioned while I visited her recently) and from BoBo "Long Leg", this is not a name I would have expected. Maybe they are simply friends and the other one told her she saw a gweilo recently (everything was perfectly nominal with that lady).

Anyway it further proves those ladies, while competitors, can have very decent professional relationships with a key objective: pleasing those regular clients for their collective good (and making "L The Tongue" an outlier, the exception)
So very nice attitude too.

I am pretty sure she will have a chat about it with Jasmine and I
would not be surprised if next time I go for a long session with the lady on holidays, she offers (after a first round with her! #MeFirst)  to get BoBo "Long Leg" to go up one floor and join us. Works for me.

What else:
The room is equipped to perfection, the bottle of water shows up at once on arrival,...etc...etc High standards 101.

By the way, if any of you have OTHER NAMES in that building to recommend or ...to avoid, I am interested.

Recent Ratings
King_Monger   3-1-2022 10:01  Acceptance  +1   
Paul210516   22-12-2021 09:35  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
obe   18-12-2021 09:50  Karma  +8   
ramont   18-12-2021 07:47  Karma  +5   Favorable
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3154
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 18-12-2021 07:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 HK_Legend's post

While Bobo is an incredible common name in this game, I wonder if it's the same Bobo as this gem from the past: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... 6655&highlight=

Damn, I miss the girls at SKM!

Recent Ratings
obe   18-12-2021 09:50  Karma  +5   I miss Bro Cass camera work!
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4061
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Online
Post at 18-12-2021 10:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 ramont's post

I don't have access to this link (still a junior here),
but for sure Bobo "Long Leg" was working at Hing Loong in 2018 (when she joined Jasmine and I at Escape) but I don't remember
the "Long Leg" ...branding then.

50 Shades Of Bobo

That said, my favorite Bobo is this one
https://go141.com/en/B43838-CB-Massage-BOBO.html
(it seems she has postponed (yes!) her return to Shenzhen )
..and btw, she was also working at Hing Loong in 2018 too
(and clearly left a very good impression in the building...but she is such a cool easy going lady),
so Bobo traffic jam.

The key to keep track is their phone numbers (unchanged....while this can change in march-april) and their website ID....and creating a user ID to add them to "My Favourites"