Link: can find via spa name on TG
Agent: Fantasy
Nationality & Language: Mando and she can sorta understand Canto
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 4/5 Slim with C-cup
Height:  about 160 cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5 - attitude is great, but for me too much of a pro and too many lies told
Price & Session Length:  HK$ 1300 for 60 mins
Repeat: Probably

In the now defunct newxxx forum, there are loads Chinese reports on her. She was really popular just before the pandemic, so she's been around. She was so busy that it was necessary to book her one or two days in advance. Nowdays, she appears to be working elsewhere or got another job, and only goes to Fantasy a few days a week (or not at all sometimes).

Face-wise, rather disappointed as I did see v nice photos of her (one doing Yoga) in the Chinese forum. She did not even look like the photos I saw and make-up too heavy for my taste. Even have a 'plastic' (surgery?) look to me. That being said, she does have the rather smooth skin and slim body with a too good to be true C-cup. As she been in HK for quite some time, it is very surprising to discover she does not speak a word of canto and had difficulty understanding my canto. She also flat-out lied she only started working in mid or later 2020, when there are reports in that defunct forum of her being around earlier. She claims she never worked in this field before until she came to HK also. Possible that she just got a talented tongue (mostly that) and very open-minded into unleashing it. Her part 2 skills are legendary level so it is hard to believe. I got something against those who  pretend to be part-time or an amateur in this field.

Part 0 - the shower. She joins in and cleans you up properly. I've read in reports she is quite concerned with cleanliness. She does her water BJ as reported, and she is very skilled. Maybe a bit lacking in GFE over the shower as while she did try to chit-chat, I tend to associate mando with business or this type of paid services and not gfe. Please don't get me wrong though, she's very polite and tries hard to strike a convo and be cute and sweet. Just NMCOT

Part 1 massage was actually quite good. If you can get hold of her and 90 mins (or even 120) is on the table, maybe worth it. With her p2 skills, surely shooting twice or thrice should not be a problem.

Part 2 Now on with the nuru gel. I'm not much a of a nuru fan so I'm not judging here but she did all the basic stuff in a very efficient manner. Towards the end, while there was an attempt to wipe off the nuru, she barely did and started licking and sucking my back and but (not rimming) passionately. Then I flipped, more nuru and then w/o wiping off any nuru she started eating my dick and slurping noises which are usually v pleasant to hear, became a bit awkward. She alternated between cat bath and bj while slurping up the nuru, and even added more to nuru-ride (safe distancing) me. Then back to BJ (more slurping nuru) until I shot. I would have shot a lot earlier if I could put my mind off the slurping up the nuru. I know it can be edible but it's the first time I've seen this happen and I was a bit turned off. Maybe that is the secret to her willingness to just eat and suck cock non-stop. She likes eating up the nuru.

Clean-up shower, more small talk attempts and she did bj me quickly (was running out of time).

I suppose for this price, for her body (and looks), getting 3 rounds of BJs and a lot of tongue action is a great deal. NMCOT though, probably won't revisit unless say I try 90 or 120 mins and attempt 3 shots one day.

Recent Ratings
Mister   7-12-2021 10:50  Karma  +4   May be able to do better nearby for $300 less