Subject: Kissmespa - 米琦 - Cute Kpop Lookalike - Amazing.
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3387
Posts 146
Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 3-12-2021 18:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa - 米琦 - Cute Kpop Lookalike - Amazing.

So going through my list of ladies at kissmespa I am trying (still waiting on Tina, Michelle), Agent knows my type and suggest I try out 米琦  - after some questionable newbies, I still wanted to keep giving the new ones a chance - and hence, you all can decide if you want to try below.

I know my recent posts have been a lot about kissme, and may seem a bit dodgy but so far they have been the most reliable in terms of women quality, service and just general smooth booking process and a good location so far. As usual, skip to the TL, DR.

Date & Time of Session: Late-Nov, 2021, Weekday lunch hour
Location: Kissmespa Spa (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is)
Name: 米琦 (Canto: ''Mai Kay'', Mando: ''Mi Qi'')
Nationality & Language: China, but speaks fluent Cantonese
Face: 4/5 - Has some similarity to the kpop star - Taeyeon
Body: 4/5 - Really petite, young, Natural A/Bs,  light pink nips, small ass, a tiny bit of skinny fat, but still very slim.
Height: 5'0
Skill / Service: P1: 3/5, P2: 4.5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD
Repeat: Definitely Yes

Walked up the usual location and another bro was just coming out - came in and was greeted by Cherry by herself - a bit quiet as usual but still, a bit pleasing to the eye. (my report here).

Went into the room and showered as usual - and after a while - she came in, with a tight black dress that pushed up her boobs. She's the cute type - and as my title suggested, looks very similar to Girls Generation's Taeyeon - obviously not as pretty, but the eyes, smile, everything do have some similarities. Her voice on the other hand is a bit low and not quite matching   - very quiet, a bit shy but that's ok. If you can't picture that, she also has that fresh grad / intern look - cute, petite, a little innocent and slim, long straight black hair. To most it may be their COT, but for me this will do nicely.

Part 1: a soft massage

Not much to write about - she's very small and quite inexperienced but she did massage all areas, but we did have a good conversation. She's the quiet type, asked me the standard questions, but turns out she's not in often - hence why I never really saw her before.

Part 2:

I was a bit worried-  given her massage was a bit soft, and her personality shy - I thought this would be super awkward. Man I couldn't be more far off. She stripped off showing her petite bod, tying her long straight hair back - and dimmed the lights, after saying I was a bit shy as this was our first meet.

She poured nuru on her hands, nicely asking if it was the right temperature, and slowly guided her hands around my butt area, softly grabbing my balls and pulling LB towards her. She gave signals for me to lift up my butt, and didn't hesitate to keep teasing. Poured Nuru over her cute A/Bs tits, and glided over my back, with the moaning/heavy breathing being a bit more convincing, as it was quite natural. She's also very meticulous about the mess she's making, and going through a lot of tissues.

After the flip, she immediately put some nuru to stroke LB, and went up and down kissing all areas including the balls - at times she teased of giving me a BBJ, but of course as this was a our first time, she stroked me very well. She stared at me and went in for the LFK (sadly a bit of a smoking smell)- giving me access to her cute tits and stroking her butt and LS - which was very nicely trimmed. For some reason most women like kissing me lol - she initiated a lot of the DFK , and at times slowing down her HJ cos she was getting really into it. Probably feeling the time, she went for the HJ and I eventually everywhere. I arrived late, so not too bothered that my time was cut a little short. By the end though, she was more happy, voice started to brighten up - which was a plus.

Showered together, and gave me a nice thorough rinse (she seemed really into cleaning me lol) and she didn't seem to bother me looking at her naked while she cleaned up the room. Turns out she prefers the lights on - but as this was our first, she was ok to keep them off. She has this super cute / sexy lengerie - most women don't here at this spa but seems she has great taste.  

Paid up, left and had a quick hi to BB, Crystal outside who said I should come more often. Great vibes as usual, and left a happy man.

Summary / Tl;DR:

I think some of the newer women do deserve a shot - she's definitely a winner and experienced in some ways. Face wise she's similar to the kpop celeb Taeyeon / that intern / fresh grad at work, body wise isn't bad - boobs arent that perky and a tiny bit of (almost unnoticeable) fat, but still a very slim bod, tight ass, well shaven LS. Not sure if any of you would be into that, but hey - we all have our own tastes. P1 was not memorable but that's ok, but P2 was amazing - felt like an experienced lady like Crystal / Nina at the helm.

Next steps: I've been repeating some of my favourites so far but seems that some of the new ladies seem to be quite good. Tina is definitely on my list, Michelle because I like a challenge to break that cold personality (apparently she has no service whatsoever lol), Bella is also quite good, according to most of the other women, and some of the new ladies seem to be my type. I do plan to go back to Kawaii at some point - may give one of the ladies another go. Kama/Mia haven't had too many ladies recently, but Sasa has always been on my list that I plan to try. Toni I am worried she'll eat me lol.

As usual from my kissmespa reports, no pictures as they are concept photos and not real. The description in their TG group is accurate though.

Second, as usual treat them well gents, and happy punting.

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   5-12-2021 10:28  Karma  +3   kissme is better than the rest imho
hotjac   4-12-2021 09:28  Karma  +4   great info - thanks for sharing.
cknc31   3-12-2021 23:12  Karma  +4   nice! need to try her!
David.youngson   3-12-2021 21:34  Karma  +3   Sweet
kcw888
Nookie Newbie

UID 21035
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 14
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-2-2009
Status Offline