Body:4.5/5
Height:  160
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  $1000 including tip
Repeat Yes

I’ve followed Love on TG for some time, and the pics look real, all the girls seem hot, so when I was in Wanchai and had time mid-afternoon I decided to just drop in, no appointment, and take my chances.

The girl that opened the door was wearing a flared, very short skirt and revealing top. She looked great. There were two others there, older and not nearly as pretty as the first one. She led me into the room, which had a nice size table and shower. Neat and clean. I got undressed, showered alone, and got ready.

To my surprise, when the door opened it was one of the other girls and I wasn’t interested, but simply and politely asked for the girl that let me in. I was pleasantly surprised that there was no push back at all. So she comes in, and immediately thanks me profusely for choosing her! I gave her my customary $500 tip upfront with the usual explanation of “I help you, you help me.” She seemed overly thrilled with the tip, and I thought that good things would happen and I was right!

She began with a very very good massage on my back, neck, and shoulders, all the while my hands were roaming over her legs and ass. Smooth, tight skin and delightful ass. Eventually she began working the legs, and after another good legit massage she started to tease LB and his two pals. Very sensual, and certainly got the attention of LB as he was standing at full attention by that time.

When I flipped, she asked me if I would like her to undress. Of course I said no way! Duh! Take it all off please is what I really said, and she did. Except for her panties as she explained it was the tail end of her period. She the asked if it would be OK to give me a CBJ, to which I readily agreed.

But first, I invited her to lie next to me and we played for around 5 minutes, me mostly concentrating on her beautiful tits, just the right size, perky but pillow soft, with very erect and sensitive nipples. Had lots of fun.

Finally, she got up, played with LB and the boys some more, then put on the dom and went for it in a very girlfriend like manner. Truly a super job! Afterwards we showered, played a bit in the water, then troweled off and got dressed.

As I was about to leave she really shocked me by saying I was her very first customer, and she thanked ME for a great experience!

I checked TG afterwards and her pic isn’t there, maybe because she’s so new. Also, no English, but don’t let that stop you.

Recent Ratings
orangerange   26-11-2021 18:43  Karma  +5   
Mister   26-11-2021 12:21  Karma  +4   Real Taiwanese? Interesting. Do post pic when it is up if reasonably accurate
Worldpage   25-11-2021 21:57  Karma  +3   Nice
cknc31   25-11-2021 18:35  Karma  +4   nice find