Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2021 15:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii spa - 可可

Name:  可可, around 24 yrs old
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: today, fresh off the press.
Face: 8
Body: 8 about 160cm.  B cup, fleshy and firm peaches, probably more firm than KK?
Service: 9
Price:  $1000 for 60 mins

Part 1:
Was informed that there is a new girl today. She is a yoga pants kind of girl, with sporty look. As my partner is recently into yoga, hearing that there is lululemon outfit kind of girl makes me excited (can't always try out all my fantasy on her). Making an appointment is easy and fast.

When i arrived, Hebe opened the door. It is nice to see a familiar face. But she knows that I am trying the new girl, so she gave that sweet jealous look. She introduced 可可 to me and told her to treat me well. We went into on of those room with big mirror. She was in those lululmeon outfit which really accentuates her firm butt. She told me to shower.

After shower, she came back to the room. Her massage was not bad. Some light pressing as I don't like hard massage. Told her to focus on my shoulder and butt area. I couldn't help but to touch her butt in the yoga pants during the massage. I requested to flip and told her to massage my pelvic area as I wanted to see her in the sports attire. After about 15 mins, she asked if we could start P2. I told her okay but perhaps do not strip first. She giggled and said what if her clothes get dirty.

Part 2:
She use her finger nails to lightly scratch my but area. And gently kiss my back until my neck. While she is doing this, my hands were on her thigh and butt. At this point she said she has to strip.

Her body looks quite good. Slim waist, firm body. Nice pair of boobs for her body. She pour the nuru gel on my back and rub her boobs all over. This was followed with some kind of butt massage? She uses jer buut cheek to glide over my back. Feels quite nice.

She then told me to flip. By this time, little brother is already hard on. She placed my penis near her butt crack and did a mini reverse cowgirl motion. I had to literally pull my penis out as i almost ejaculated. She look shock as she thought i was hurt. After explaining to her, we both laughed and little brother has now gone soft. She then whined as she has to work hard again. But it wasn't to be as her tight body turns me on. She kiss my nipple and neck. I responded by doing the same. By this time, she lay beside me and ready to jerk me off. My hands were on her butt, mouth on her nipples. Soon after i shoot off.

We went to shower together and she continued her teasing. I wish i could thigh fuck her..maybe next time..

Dressed up and left. Kawaii seems to be lively on weekdays. Many girls and many bros..

Recent Ratings
Roughen   27-12-2021 23:40  Acceptance  +1   
mchk   24-11-2021 18:41  Karma  +3   
Mister   16-11-2021 10:34  Karma  +4   More details of her face, please. Looks-wise, how does she compare with the others? Fair skin or dark?
BrownNuts   16-11-2021 10:06  Karma  +3   
vinc9   15-11-2021 22:04  Karma  +4   Very nice. Not many reviews on Kawaii recently so great to see one here.
hklegend   15-11-2021 17:25  Karma  +4   Nice report. Was DATY possible or available?
Freaker88   15-11-2021 16:00  Acceptance  +1   very nice, need to try :)