Subject: Sheung Wan, Jasmine, A22712: RE-posting in proper section!
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4061
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2021 11:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sheung Wan, Jasmine, A22712: RE-posting in proper section!

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

This is NOT a new Report, just a reposting in the proper section and adding some update.
On 13/9/2021 I posted MY FIRST report (as a Nookie Newbie) and it had to be on Jasmine.

Thanks to your kind feedback, I have been upgraded to Musky Member. I thank you for this.
As some senior members do not probably waste their time checking the Newbie section, I repost it here.

I also include the properly formatted report:

Date & Time of Session:  Last few months (+20); I know her for ~10 years. She has always been my regular.
Name:  Jasmine
Link: https://go141.com/en/A22712-SW-141Walk-up-Jasmine.html
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, decent English for conversation (and improving)
Face:  Over years, I think Jasmine has embellished; Her hairstyle is nicer than the old style pigtails (I hate that )
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Repeat: Yes, addicted. Jasmine is de facto my confident and shrink!

Compared to the Sept report what's new?
I see her very 2 weeks, sometimes every week (when depressed, she is much better than a shrink!),...alternating with BoBo, CWB Phoenix 5F A2, B434838  (my life is simple ) and both are perfectly aware (very cool about it) of that.

After crazy summer evenings, I was afraid of boring lunch - afternoon sessions. Not at all!

The aerobics, often with music (good idea), are 20/20 and there is even room for creativity.
I however discouraged playing too hard in the shower-bathroom as those things are not well fixed to the ground (we almost broke one in a previous room) .

Topics of conversation, during “breaks”, include...HKEx investments (yes!!) as well as ...BoBo, that she knows.

I don't feel one ounce of jealousy when I talk about Bobo as Jasmine knows both make them happy so if I am happy then Mission Accomplished!
She is not narrow minded! Smart lady.

Gossiping: In fact, NO.
On a couple of occasions, I asked for her opinion on others (and potential fit, as she has a PhD in ...me). Always accurate.
Once I overlooked her comments and tried anyway (curiosity); Bingo, she was right...but did NOT go for a "I told you so" victory lap.
And while Jasmine is THE PRO among the pros, she does welcome comments and ideas.

[ Last edited by  HK_Legend at 13-11-2021 11:20 ]

Recent Ratings
King_Monger   3-1-2022 10:01  Acceptance  +1   
Cspoker50   15-12-2021 23:19  Karma  +3   Excellent
scaredofhk   15-12-2021 22:15  Acceptance  +1   
anabikumi   20-11-2021 13:47  Karma  +3   
Okseesaw112
Buggered Beggar

UID 280119
Digest Posts 0
Credits -66
Posts 19
Karma -66
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 1
Registered 18-11-2021
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2021 00:27  Profile P.M. 
thank you for the report , It seems very nice
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4061
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2021 10:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Okseesaw112's post

For somebody new in that world, while her face is blurred on pictures (logical reason), she is THE PRO to visit
....but knowing her for years, I am biased / addicted, but visiting her (regularly) is never boring.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4061
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2021 15:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 HK_Legend's post

I think higher RENTS are starting to have side effects at Hing Loong as Leann who was there for a while have moved to the other side of town:

https://go141.com/en/A35169-PE-Massage-Leann.html

for 2 days, https://go141.com/en/A33020-SW-Massage-BoBoLongLeg.html
appeared in TST on Cameron Road...before re-appearing today at Hing Loong !
Weird.

Recent Ratings
Mister   2-12-2021 11:22  Karma  +1   Are Leanne’s face pics accurate or very dated?
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4061
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2021 12:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 HK_Legend's post

To Mister:
about Leann:
Visited her once 2-3 years ago (as Jasmine was not working); she was like those pictures. Nice face.
It was a nice moment ...but I have my habits on Hing Loong 5F B2 leaving little flexibility for others.

About Bobo "Long Leg",
I never went to see her ...but I saw her ...in normal clothes
(out overnight with a client....as I was out with Jasmine (who liked the place and told her))
Those ladies are IMPRESSIVE....able to blend in and try to be invisible normal when out with you.
Btw, on thursday she was BACK at Hing Loong and now Missing In Action again.
No clue where she is...

That said, I was told wednesday and thursday were clearly VERY BUSY there...to the point that one SWITCHED OFF her page...and phone!! $$$

So ONE very important advice
KEEP THE PHONE NUMBERS OF YOUR FAVORITE LADIES SOMEWHERE.
DO NOT assume their page will always be ON for you to contact them any time.

By the way, the work in the entrance on Hing Loong is finished! Good job.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4061
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2021 18:39  Profile P.M. 
LeAnn and MARKETING / PR / BRANDING

Some follow up (not a report) about Leann for Mister and for all of us.

Of course we are not going to those ladies for their IQs
and I don’t expect to have a discussion on solving differential equations with them, that is not exactly the priority (while extracting mentally square roots to last longer is )
(trading on HKEx can relevant however....a relaxed lady is much better to play with than a totally stressed / freaking one!),
…but honestly “banging a vegetable” does not do it for me!

My “friends” in Wanchai bars were extremely different but they ALL had a certain standing and were PROS even before the aerobics part!

Honestly considering my background being with a lady that can “read you”, understand you, maybe anticipate situations to make sure you are having, with her or her and others (when relevant),
a great time is very nice.
Jasmine is of course THE LEGEND in many aerobics aspects (we were talking yesterday with Lily about Jasmine amazing BJ video! A benchmark. I would not dare adding any soundtrack to that!),
but she is much more than that to me.  Otherwise I would have NEVER created a login ID on this website.

She is very far from being a “vegetable”, just the opposite.
In July (crowded for me), more than once she was staring at me to anticipate what would please me (her “Mission Statement” was to please me …anyway) …while I was also starring at her eyes to anticipate other things. That was (and is) nice.
As I said to one of her friends in April “Before there was Jasmine; After there will be Jasmine”. Even more true now.
But Jasmine knows very well how important she is for me, no doubt about it.

Back to Leann, I just noticed something today proving her thinking
(or the thinking of whoever advises her, husband/boyfriend/technical advisor/whatever).

Those ladies can be extremely good “technically”
…but if they don’t pay attention about their PR / branding (“Malaysia Lily” for instance) / marketing, they may be great while stay overlooked forever,
no good for $.

In recent months (let’s be clear I was “babysitting” one), I realized many critical things they overlook. #AlmostFullDisclosure

I am still baffled about how they (or... friendly parties) overlook / ignore those things that have very high impacts on their business.

•        In their shoes, the first thing I would do when waking up is to check that MY PAGE IS ONLINE!
Over the last 3 months, 2 that I know closely were OFFLINE = INVISIBLE because of some IT issues.
IT bugs do happen and the cost of opportunity can be very high. W
TF are they thinking? Should …I need to tell them they are INVISIBLE?
•        So with the “marketing tools” available on the website, do they really use smartly those tools? Mostly NOT.
•        I could write a “Consultancy Report” (a BOOK ?) about ideas they could consider (of course one did)
but to show only ONE example is the “FLOWERS”! (they are MANY MORE tricks to be leveraged for the same objective)

On the website, the FLOWERS banner shows the TOP 10 receiving the most “Flowers”
IT DOES ATTRACT ATTENTION!

btw for her birthday (of course I wrote it down when one day it appeared in the conversation),
Jasmine was baffled to see me coming with 6 (relevant number for her) Red Roses!

She was not expecting that stunt for sure (while she knew I was so damned weird)… but, smart cookie,
she put them very clearly on display…just in case other guests had questions about that and somewhere feel compelled to do something   
We had THE SAME IDEA! #BonnieAndClyde

If a lady is in the top 10 “Flowers Banner”, she is visible (if not very well known);
If not, whatever money is spent on “Flowers” is a straight waste of $. Staying invisible.

So the number of flowers DOES MATTER.
Step 1 is to understand HOW DOES IT WORK! Per day, per 20, per month, per unit,…?

One ex-Escape waitress/bartender told me one day that “I was overthinking”.
I replied “I am Born This Way” (to shut me down on song replies takes a lot)…and I was paid (nicely) for that, to analyze and fix shxt few / nobody could.

To understand how this Flowers system works was like …extracting teeth!
I still don’t understand everything, but enough for the objectives I had in mind (but nobody asked).

I don’t think that is like talking about the nuclear codes secret but flowers can be bought:
•        Per day by pack of 20 and/or
•        Per unit per “month”.
And that explained what I saw on the “Flower banner”.
Flowers purchased by multiple of 20 PER DAY and per 1 PER "MONTH"!
Simple MATHS.

So those buying flowers daily by 20 are just WASTING their money (or their fan’s money)…because they are many and
few make it to top 10 and be VISIBLE…advertising! So the 20 Flowers girls are the #StupidGirls gang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR4yQFZK9YM

Smarter than that is 20 + 1 = 21 to be ahead and more likely to BE VISIBLE.
But that is still REACTIVE because at some point,
even #StupidGirls will understand that they should avoid a ROUND NUMBER…like everybody else…so 21 is likely to become much more popular.

Planning ahead is:
•        Having TWO flowers on a “monthly” basis,
•        THEN add 20 or 40 flowers on a DAILY basis ...when relevant.

The status of the lady, sometimes for the sake of her BUILDING (if crowded, neighbors benefit from that  ) determines if she has to be in the top
(top 5) or simply being visible every day (top 10) or
…simply like Lady ....#GuessWho...some days (when return of flowers is better) once in a while as a reminder “I am there”!

By now, if you have not guessed who I “advised”, maybe you are the vegetable  …or you did not read my previous posts.
  Ok you can call me a show-off. I  deserve that ...but honestly I am quite proud of what of what I did

So today when I saw LeAnn
( I met her only ONCE years ago but she was on my radar screen as I was left with a good impression. I have an elephant like memory)
with 20 + 3 flowers, my reaction was “Smart girl! Ahead of the curve”!
https://go141.com/en/A35169-PE-Massage-Leann.html PE, A35169

Having 3 flowers in store for “month”, she HAS THE OPTION to decide if appropriate to “suggest” to fans to buy 20 or …40 flowers for her sake.
Much better return on fans’ $!!!

That said her website page needs some SERIOUS upgrade, pictures and videos wise   to make the PR angle ….SUSTAINABLE
(I just cannot believe I am writing that word  )

If I was seeing her, I would have seriously brainwashed her for …her sake….lxxxxly (cannot write that word since a last week fxck up)
PE is way too far / unusual for me.

Marketing / PR / Branding is about ALL wthat can be leveraged from
* wording of the website (including being OFFLINE or writing “Day Off” during monthly technical issues! Deserves some thinking!) to
* pictures to
* videos (some are genius!! very recently somebody had a weird Hollywood (are there Oscar at stake )? like idea about it) and
* EVEN MORE IMPORTANT what to do with all those to be as visible as possible…for the same $.
(I could honestly write  BIG....GUIDE BOOK! I think I have …credentials  )

She has to reconsider her …”Marketing Plan”

(oh I am so decadent as my friend Rocco S. said!)

So to Mister:
I have not checked the IQ of LeAnn but she is probably NOT stupid.
If she was still at Hing Loong, FOR SURE I would pay her a visit soon! 
A lady with 3 (or slightly more) as the last digit flowers CANNOT be dumb!

Are You Not Entertained? ...Gladiator!

Recent Ratings
Mister   16-12-2021 11:43  Karma  +2   Thanks for the laffs ;-D
Cspoker50   15-12-2021 23:21  Karma  +3   Excellent
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4061