Subject: Foot Health Spa - 63 Wellington St. Veggie with surprise!
firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 742
Posts 88
Karma 731
Acceptance 216
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2021 21:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Foot Health Spa - 63 Wellington St. Veggie with surprise!

I made an appointment at a place called Apple Spa, but as sometimes happens k the girl I booked wasn’t there and I didn’t like the alternative offered. After I left I was walking down Wellington and saw Foot Health, and since I really wanted at least a massage I went in.

I was greeted by a very nice looking lady called A-Mei, probably late 40’s, maybe a bit more. I could tell she must have been a hottie back in the day as she had a pretty face and very nice body for her age. I could tell this was a veggie place, although she was wearing shorts, so I figured what the hell…

I got undressed, and when she came in I immediately gave her $500 as is my custom and told her “I help you, you help me”. She was thrilled, so I was hopeful. I told her I didn’t like to be covered at all and she said OK.

When she started on my back I immediately started stroking her legs, got no resistance, so continued onwards and upwards until I was feeling her lively ass and around the edges of LS. She only resisted when I attempted to touch LS directly. It was all very nice, great massage plus sensual playing.

After the flip she tried to cover me with a small towel but I said I don’t need or like that and she left it at that. She gave a very good topside massage, then when she got to my legs she got very close to LB, and I asked her to please continue. At first she said no, but then I asked her to just play with my balls and I would do the heavy lifting. I was surprised that she went right to it! I was even more surprised when she took over altogether! What a nice experience, and what a nice lady.

One caution though, she doesn’t speak English, so you’ll need some Chinesevand lots of sign language. I’m sure my Chinese ability made a difference so can’t guarantee you’ll have the same outcome, but no matter what you’ll get a great massage.

Recent Ratings
Steveccc   6-11-2021 10:14  Karma  +3   Lol. I help you, you help me…
orangerange   5-11-2021 16:42  Karma  +5   Nice one
hotjac   5-11-2021 13:50  Karma  +3   Bingo - sometimes u get what u hoped 4 & because its forbidden fruit it feels 10Xs better
HornMaster   5-11-2021 08:31  Karma  +3   I also love going to veggie places sometimes for a real massage. Does the ego no harm, when the masseuse is fine looking ...