Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-12-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2021 14:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cici @ Mia

Typical story:  Friday afternoon with some time to kill.  I feel like visiting my Mia/Kama regular Yuko, but I know she isn’t working on this particular day.   I had noticed from the Mia/Kama WeChat messages there were quite a few new girls, so had a quick look on
the forums here and read good things about CiCi.  Thanks, Vinc9 in particular.  His review did sound a bit like an ad (which he admitted himself) but figured I would give it a go.  

Date: Mid Oct 2021.
Location: Mia.  The lift was out, … I had to walk up four flights of stairs.  LOL.
Name: CICI
Language: OK English.  
Age: Mid 30s.  Vinc9 photos are pretty accurate, although quite a few years old.  
Face: 3/5 - Great smile.  She exudes a fun and happy attitude.
Body: 4/5 - Natural Bs, very fit body.  Stellar nipples.  Not everyones COT, but 100% mine!
Height: 5 feet
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 90 mins. $1300.  + $200 tip as a future investment.  LOL!
Repeat: Yes.  Sooner rather than later in case she forgets me.

Cici met me in the lobby and led me down to the room before leaving me to shower alone.  No biggie for a first visit with her, but next time I will ask to shower together at the start.  As I’m lying on the bed she asks if I want to help her undress.  I’m a bit older.  It’s been some time since I moved that quickly.  Her laughter hinted at her fun attitude.  Cici was having trouble turning the lights off in the room.  I think the aircon might have been struggling as well.  The light switches appeared to be not working.  I stood up
and tried to unplug the light bulb along the upper edge and faked a short electric shock.  Another burst of laughter.  Good start.  

Her massage was just what I wanted.  Certainly, on the light side, but everything radiated out from and back to my bum which set a nice sensual tone.  There was no doubt when she swapped to the intentional lighter touch.  Very stimulating.  She kept me on my front but propped my legs up on hers giving her full access.  I’m not usually a fan of this position, but Cici worked it like a magician.  Gentle, full loops around the top of the legs, across my butt, down and along LB.   Fantastic.  She asks me to flip.  Rather than
laying down I kneel facing her which leads to an extended mutual petting session.  No DFK, but hopefully in the future when she knows me better.  Her nipples are larger than normal, and I have seen others comment on this, but I love them.  Great mouth feel.  She reciprocates with the same.  I love having my nipples sucked while being stroked.  I encourage her to slowly suck hardly, which she did.  Eventually, she gets me to lay down and continues the very pleasurable, sensual massage.  She never seemed in any rush.  Out of politeness she asked if I wanted a BJ.  Let me think about that?  “Yes, please”.  Baggie out and as with the massage, no rush.  I got the idea she wanted me to cum at that point, and I could have, but decided to hang on.  I got her to swap to HJ and
more nipple play.  Perfect way to finish off.  Boom.  Job done!

Very enjoyable session.  100% down to Cici’s great attitude and no rush approach.

[ Last edited by  rick852 at 27-10-2021 14:55 ]

Recent Ratings
Sandwhale   31-10-2021 12:32  Karma  +5   Agreed, good girl
Mister   29-10-2021 12:24  Karma  +5   Readable report
HKGPeter   28-10-2021 22:33  Karma  +2   Thank you!
cityguy   27-10-2021 20:11  Karma  +5   
vinc9   27-10-2021 18:32  Karma  +4   Thanks for the reference. Yep she's definitely good.
dadumdum   27-10-2021 17:35  Karma  +5   
Freaker88   27-10-2021 15:41  Acceptance  +1   
theworld   27-10-2021 15:37  Karma  +5   
zebra   27-10-2021 15:29  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
godisdead   27-10-2021 14:54  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
dienw   27-10-2021 14:31  Karma  +3   Excellent - thanks.