Face: 3.3/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height: 160cm?
Skill: 3.8/5
Service: 3.8/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: $1000 plus tip for 90 minutes
Repeat: Yes. I believe more may be available.

I was intrigued by recent reports about Annie so I decided to give her a try. This was my second attempt - the first time she got her friend to do the session which was highly irritating as although the massage was ok, she wore a mask the whole time and Pt 2 was a big letdown. That experience pretty much turned me off Annie and I did let her know over Whatsapp but she seemed pretty indifferent.  Then came the recent report so I thought "in for a penny, in for a pahnd" and contacted Annie again. She responded on Whatsapp almost immediately and we fixed the date for today.  Her Whatsapp usage consisted entirely of "ok" even though I tried to engage her in some light "chat", lol. So I was expecting something to go wrong on the day.

Anyway, turned up and was met at door by Annie, no doubt about it. So over first hurdle . She looked ok, girl next door type but unmasked, smiley and friendly. Lovely slim figure. The place was small and clean - basically a residential flat. The  massage room itself (on right) was also clean(ish) and not that small. She told me to shower and came in literally 1 minute later to remind me (wtf?! Give me a chance to get me kit off!). Went in the shower and had some issues getting it to work but pressure was acceptable. She gave a helping hand to get it working.

When I emerged she had come back in with a face mask.  I told her to take it off - no infections in HK for several months and I'd been double-jabbed anyway. Then she showed me a Whatsapp msg from a client in English where he said he may have been exposed via his kid so he had cancelled his appointment. Ok, whatever - very responsible of you.

I did want a decent massage as my left shoulder and arm and leg have been playing up a bit recently so I told her to focus on them. She proceeded to give a pretty good massage, if a bit haphazard. And she took off her mask after about 5 minutes after I reconfirmed my inoculation status, citing hotness. As I wanted a good massage (and to respect her art, lol), I didn't touch her during the first hour although I was sorely tempted when she came to the head of the massage table - her shorts were disappearing up her whatsit and her legs looked beautifully smooth - classic gap between upper legs and inner thighs   . Anyway, when she got the oil out and started feeling me up, I took that as a cue to reciprocate which seemed to amuse her. So, I managed to remove everything apart from her panties - and she showed me her pad and the tell tale red streak therein. That put a dampener on things unfortunately although I still tried to massage her through her panties, to limited effect. As reported, her breasts are very underwhelming but are made up for by her bum, legs and smooth skin. Anyway, she finished me off by hand and ended the session with a head massage. We still had problems with the shower and she called in her colleague, Yuki, to help as I was standing there in my birthday suit. Yuki, who was quite good looking herself, couldn't fix it either, lol. But I figured it out in the end, paid with a small tip and left. Annie was quite chatty at first but the language gap kept us from too much convo notwithstanding my shite Mandarin.

I will probably repeat quite soon to see if I can build a rapport with her as I feel there may be more on offer. She is obviously an experienced operator and looks like she has a sense of humour.

[ Last edited by  dienw at 26-10-2021 21:16 ]

Recent Ratings
godisdead   27-10-2021 14:55  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
dadumdum   27-10-2021 11:50  Karma  +5   fair report
nitesky6888   27-10-2021 06:36  Karma  +8   Nice! Her body looks great!
zebra   26-10-2021 21:25  Karma  +5