Karma 803
Acceptance 192
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2021 18:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shanghai updates

Been busy with work and haven't had a chance to poon much. Met two ladies who I think are worth a visit, in fact one of them just left my temporary hotel room.

1) Name: Lucy
Link: womenofpleasures.com
Nationality & Language: local
Age: early 20s (her skills makes me think very young...)
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height: 165
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5 she's a good conversationalist
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 3k per hour (if you're quick you can do multiple shot, definitely expensive but that's the market price)

I booked her through Rose, you can use the link or go on MassageRepublic to find their info. Seems like Rose is somewhat of a mamasan and she does have some tasty ladies in her stable. Most were busy under short notice and i had a set of demands to whom Rose suggested Lucy. Booked the time and date and before i knew it she arrived at my hotel. She was a little delayed due to direction, a little upset up she does have a good personality and rallied.

Her skills are not there to be honest but something about her that is accommodating for some reason. She can take a pounding and she is willing to follow direction. She likes to receive and i do believe I was able to go further during the session as she was more 'relaxed'. She isn't the best in bed but her moans and muscle movements seemed genuine.

Will i book her again? Myabe but i do have a couple more targets from Rose before venturing back to Lucy. Asked for a picture but she wouldn't budge about it due to personal issue. I'm sure Rose can share the one pictures she sent me.

2) Name: Jane
Link: NLO
Nationality & Language: local
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 5/5
Height: 160
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5 (massage) 4/5 (naughty stuff)
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: RMB1500 (100 min, including massage and FS), her services are listed on the site

First contacted Jane when I had a planned visit to Beijing but wasn't meant to be. Told her to contact me if she ever did visit Shanghai, a couple of weeks ago she did finally sent me a message saying she is coming for a visit. I took the liberty of treating myself to a hotel room nearby the office. She literally checked into a hotel after arriving by the train and came straight to my room. I have read reviews about her massage and damn it was good. One of my favoriite feature of her is her height, she is short and her body is amazing.

By the time it was time to my whole body was relaxed from the massage and was fairly quick. Her service was somewhat mechanical, I'm sure she worked in a massage parlour before but she is a good conversationalist and had a fun time talking to her throughout the massage.

Repeat? Yes, most likely if I have more time over the weekend. She is in Shanghai for a short duration.

No pics for me to take but maybe on my next sessions with her.

Recent Ratings
SteStallone   7-12-2021 07:45  Acceptance  +1   
mzheng   24-11-2021 14:16  Acceptance  +1   Have you tried other ladies (*Joan) from WOP?
zhude10   26-10-2021 13:02  Karma  +3   Great !
swarley_stinson   23-10-2021 20:03  Karma  +4   
theworm   22-10-2021 21:22  Karma  +5   look forward to your pictures next time