Body: 3.5/5
Height: 5'3"
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: not rated
Price & Session Length: 60 minutes for $2500 plus tip
Repeat: yes

Read a number of reports about Zero and liked the tg photos so decided to try her. Booking was via Tg. The boss was efficient in responding and quite particular - had to send screenshots of bookings in other spas and she wanted to know which ones, was I a foreigner, how long in HK, length of dick in cm and inches (no, not really). Anyway, finally secured a booking for Zero. They only do it by the hour, no 90 minute option which is my preferred time.

Arrived slightly late at the venue which is an old block on Prat Avenue covered with renovation hoardings. Has seen better times. The shop has also but was just about clean enough. Zero met me at door in a fairly matter of fact manner, showed me into the room and left me to shower alone (fine by me). She doesn't look like her photos and is not a "beauty" but still quite good looking and has a chunky but not fat figure with small firm natural breasts .

As I came out of the shower she asked along the lines of "so what'll it be for you today, sir, hj, bj or fs?". That kind of threw me as I was not expecting such a direct approach so I wittered a bit. Zero has refreshingly excellent English and I was able to have the best conversation I've ever had with a spa girl. She is very intelligent and funny with a self confidence beyond her years in comparison to many local girls. I really enjoyed talking to her, about her studies (she says biology which enabled me to comment that this job provided great practical experience at which she laughed but I'm not sure she really is a student - maybe good for her profile), spa punters, locals, Ml Chinese, Indians, Westerners, Ml Chinese masseuse competitors (they're better), her tattoos, her family. I'd go back just for the chat.

I eventually plumped for fs, a choice of which she approved. I said let's start with the massage which she agreed although she warned me she wasn't very good as the focus at nice-place was on sex, lol! The massage transitioned to making out. As I flipped, she inspected my dick and commented that it may be a problem as regards condom size.

As for the "deed", it was pretty good: she has excellent bbj skills and seemed to be into the daty, making out and various positions.  I asked if I could finish in her mouth and she was totally up for that and swallowed it all.

After that, it was shower, more chat and on my way. I gave her a tip notwithstanding the high price because I really liked her. Will certainly revisit in a few weeks.

[ Last edited by  dienw at 20-10-2021 03:25 ]

Recent Ratings
magictime12   20-10-2021 14:59  Karma  +3   
Iamnothim   20-10-2021 11:18  Karma  +5   Excellent
dadumdum   20-10-2021 09:57  Karma  +5   
theworld   20-10-2021 09:42  Karma  +5   cheers, must have visisted her just after you!
godisdead   20-10-2021 09:40  Karma  +8   Excellent. Thanks for sharing
BlankyMcBlank   20-10-2021 09:29  Karma  +2   on the list!
MrButtons   20-10-2021 07:19  Karma  +5   Zero is awesome, regardless of the price!
BBHK17   20-10-2021 03:30  Karma  +5