Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2021 23:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii Spa - Redemption with KK : Sublime

So after several rounds of kissmespa and Mia/Kama with different ladies, I decided to go back to the original popular one: Kawaii spa. I have noticed its been a bit quiet around the reports; so thought I would give it a go. After my not so fortunate first time with Hebe (she's great, but in a rush), I thought I should go back. I heard KK was a popular choice after Ziyu, so thought its time to give Kawaii another chance. For the usual build up, spa and walk up etc, please refer to my first report here. Another side reason is that I went to kissme a few days before this; and was left a little unsatisfied.

As usual, skip to the bottom for the Summary / TL;DR.

Date & Time of Session: Mid-Oct, 2021, A Tuesday evening in mid October
Location: Kawaii Spa (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is)
Name: KK
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (local, fluent Cantonese)
Face: 4/5 - Great features, nice smile, small eyes
Body: 4.5/5 - Natural A/Bs, bit on the flat side but very slim, long legs, amazing tight ass,
Height: 5'3
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD
Repeat: Yes! Ohhh yes.

So upon arriving, nobody at the security, and took the lift up. As usual, door opened and when entering, ALL the ladies were there   . No guys, 3 were standing and about 4 squeezed onto the sofa haha. Hebe immediately recoginsed me and greeted me with a nice smile. Despite what happened before, she remembers- and part of me does feel guilty for not seeing her again   . The lady took me into a room (in a pink dress, NMCOT), and then she asked if I wanted a bigger room...then someone at the front shouted ''give him the bigger room!''   . Was odd getting there around 6.45pm and almost everyone was there / all the rooms were almost empty.

When entering, KK shortly came in and asked me if I would like a drink - she seemed super strict and professional...I was actually a bit intimidated but boy was I taken off guard...

Part 1: - Amazing banter and massage

So after showering she hastily came in - and commented as to why it was so stuffy - the air con wasn't on! and immediately apologised. She took my towel off without a bat of the eye- and asked me to lie down. Immediately saying to say something if I can't handle the strength of the massage. She knew I was still a bit hot from the non-air conditioned room, and used the towel to cool me down - so thoughtful. Again, very strict, and professional   but after a bit of banter, really started to open up. She did suggest 4 hands given the ladies outside, but I didn't have the cash on me - and from my previous experience with 4 hands, I preferred just one today. Thankfully her canto was fluent as well, and was much easier to communicate with her.

About the key to her banging bod   - she does dancing as a hobby, and she does have a tomboy sort of feel - very open, not afraid to talk about the kind of customers they have, saying why staying fit is important, etc. I talked about how I think most of these places focus on p2 more - but she did say some customers are good and specify what they want when they arrive ; and some, like me do want a decent massage. I can see why KK is great - she really communicates with the customer on what they want.  

During the massage she also used her knees as pressure, crossed my arms and legs while I laid down - to really stretch them out. What a champ! even lying down I felt so much more stretched out. This went on for a solid 20-25 minutes, and then she went out to get the nuru...the infamous scorching nuru...

Part 2 - An unexpected (but amazing) HE

So when she came back in she stripped off, revealing her amazing shape - her boobs are on the flat side but she has great skin, legs and butt. At this point I was expecting a super strong, mechanical p2, given her great p1, but she was slow, light on the touch and really knew how to make me twitch. After using her fingers to slowly caress my body, she did the usual b2b rub with the scorching nuru, fake moaning (which wasn't nice imo), but still she has a great body to do so. I'd like to aslo point out how she kept moving my legs wherever was best - a sign she's really experienced and know what she's doing. She also lifted my butt occasionally to caress the jewels and LB - again such a champ.

At this point most usually leave it, and then ask me to flip - but she wiped me off, and asked me to put my knees on top of hers (while lying down) - I have never done this before, but as some bros know, its like this position where you kneel and her legs are directly underneath - she has full access to my butt and LB - my god if I hadn't blown a load a day or two before; I would have came so quickly - she knows exactly how to please - and it did feel heavenly   . I didn't like her fake moaning, and at times she would switch to her normal voice saying random things like ''wow you're super hard'' and ''you're quite sensitive aren't you'' - for most it would be a turn off, but for me it was quite funny

So knowing I wouldn't cum in this heavenly careessing, I suggested to flip - and asked if I would come to soon. I asked her if she wants me to cum - and she said definitely not to - as she wants to have more fun (She actually meant this in a serious way, not in that GFE manner). So she then rubber her body all over, top to bottom, but because everything was happening quickly, didn't get much access to her boobs - but she did 69 me at one point, where I caressed that ass - and touched LS a little - but it didn't last long; but it wasn't surprising, as this was our first time.

After a short while she turned to face me again, and using her bod, finger tips, made me   everywhere between us. I didn't get what she meant, but I think she was going to give me a BJ to squeeze me out even more. She poured some hot nuru over LB in preparation, but having done two big loads in the past few days, I couldn't and she did say I was super sensitive so thought she would forego the tease (this time)   . Such a shame - but I am confident that by coming back, can definitely get more. She's a great gal - and amazing at what she does.

She went in to shower while still talking, and she gave me a thorough clean as well. Dressed up facing the other way, probably till a bit shy which is cute. Like most pros, she supported the other ladies as well, and suggested I try Shasha/Sasa next (She too has been reviewed by quite the bros here). I asked her to introduce me to the girls outside, but one was sleeping (under so much clothing lol) and one was vaping / shisha-ing. She gave me a cold look/smile while looking at her phone - but dam she looks great. That petite, long haired, local looking gal with a cute face . Her name is Fay - definitely worth a try next time - let me know if you have given her a go; or if you think the dark light didn't let me see her face clearly enough.

KK opened the door and saw me leave - sadly not the sweet goodbye I get from most gals, but she's a pro, very on it with her job, and serious what she does. But does crack the odd laugh and smile when you say the right things. Super honest lady which I like.

Summary / TL;DR:

I can see why a lot of bros are attracted to her and she is MCOT too - great legs, ass, face is not amazing but still pleasing to the eye. Boobs are lacking but she makes up for with her experience, firm butt, and honest personality. Part 1 was great, super strong, and for part 2, she clearly knows how to please a guy. I know some bros have gotten more from her - and she leaves just enough for you to come back wanting for more. Its funny; I got a similar treatment in kissmespa with YingYing (posted recently), and her looks are much more MCOT, but there's something about KK that wants me to revisit. As usual; she's a real gem to the scene, and super experienced as many of you know - so as I have repeated in all my reports - treat her well gents.

Next steps: probably try more from Kawaii as my interest in them has been renewed; I only saw 2-3 of them last time, but some of them were real beauties today. Sadly some did seem a bit cold, or bored; and lacked the usual vigor from other spas. Operator isn't as helpful as kissmespa / Mia / Kama, and sticks to the timeliness of the booking rather than commenting / helping out on the types you may be into. Probably need to come back more often to get them going; like I did with kissme and Mia / Kama. As usual, I will probably try a few more before circling my way back to KK.

As usual; no pictures as they are all fake on TG; and concept photos. The description of the is pretty accurate though.

Recent Ratings
orangerange   23-10-2021 12:50  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing
BrownNuts   23-10-2021 12:18  Karma  +3   
Freaker88   22-10-2021 09:12  Acceptance  +1   
doodleme19   21-10-2021 12:11  Karma  +4   
theworld   20-10-2021 23:27  Karma  +5   
sorur   20-10-2021 17:45  Karma  +2   Thank you!!
cknc31   20-10-2021 15:03  Karma  +4   very nice
godisdead   20-10-2021 09:41  Karma  +8   Excellent!!!
BlankyMcBlank   20-10-2021 09:30  Karma  +2   
BBHK17   19-10-2021 23:58  Karma  +5   
sorur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 156896
Digest Posts 0
Credits 371
Posts 19
Karma 366
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2021 17:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the review, really.

I just went to try her and got the same experience. She's fun, chatty with a perfect Cantonese, super fit. And the P2 is amazing, no rushing.  Maybe I got lucky but she gave me full access to LS that became really wet, and get fake moaning changing to a real one.

The extra shot was quoted at 300$ but I didn't feel like it