Name: Nabi
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: second Week of October
Face: 8.9, around 20yrs old.
Body: 9 about 158cm. B cup. Curvy waist
Service: 9
Price:  $1000 for 60 mins

Part 1:
It has been a while since I visited this hot spa in TST. The legend contacted me to share that there is a new young girl in the house. Since I jad some free rime, I decided to try Nabi.

On first look, she look like the naughty college girl on campus. She has fair skin, which is my fetish. Her body looks petite and tight. Boob size should be on the bigger side of B cup with small waist. She looks like she is around twenty yrs old.

Her massage is acceptable. I do not like hard massage so i told her to go for soft massage. Besides, very seldom I am there for the massage. I told her that she could just focus on building up the mood for P2.  She giggled and started to use her fingernails to scratch the butt area. What comes next was a lot of teasing cum massage on my thigh area. She then whsipered to me, if I am hard....we both giggled. She told me to keep my little brother hard while she retrieve the nuru gel.

Part 2:
There is always something exciting when you are served by a young girl. Their lack of experience is being compensated by the strong girlfreind feeling. She started to tease my balls while licking and sucking my back. She did it so slowly and gentle till it is near my ears. She whispered something in chinese. I assumed she is asking me if i feel comfortable. I took the opportunity to out my hand near her butt and gently squeeze her.

Next came the nuru gel. She slowly use her boob to spread the gel.all over me. Her movement was fluid and smooth. While doing so, she did not neglect my little brother, she will tickle the balls and gently pull my penis. She told me to get onto my knees and she pressed my butt against her ample boobs. She continued tugging the penis and at times rub the ass area. Feels kind of weird but nice. There was a lot of edging. She would stop stroking the penis when she sensed i am aboit tonshoot. This goes on for 5 mins and i was feeling tired.

She told me to lay down on my back. This time she nimble my niplle amd kiss my neck. She used her pelvic area or vagina area to stroke on my body and penis. After some nice rubbing, she placed my penis in between her butt crack and started to glide up and down. I had to gently push her away as I almost shoot off. She then lay beside me and allow me to roam her body, kiss her boobs. I gently stroke her little sister and she seems to enjoy it. My hands were all over her boobs and butt. She started to work on me again. Using her hands she finally shoot me off. I guess the build up was so good that i shoot pretty far. She laughed and said that now she has to wipe the walls... haha..

We showered together. Dressed up and gone.  She gave a goodbye hug. As usual, the spa is always so lively with young girls and customers.
Remember to book early.

Recent Ratings
Freaker88   10-11-2021 16:23  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   30-10-2021 12:47  Karma  +4   Sounds promising. How tall is she?
nitesky6888   15-10-2021 19:39  Karma  +10   
Skepti10   15-10-2021 11:34  Karma  +4   Favorable