Body:  3.5/5 she’s in good shape
Skill: 4.5/5 good BJ
Service: 4/5 good services
GFE: 0/5 too old to be my GF
PSE: 4.5/5 I felt like one
Price & Session Length: 380 FS 40 mins
Agent: PM me
WIR: probably, but too many choice at the stable

Felt super horny after having a wet dream the night before, so I decided to browse the web and TG to see whether there is any good breakfast for me.  I came across this secret room (神秘房) which is located at Yuen Long and the photos of the girls in there is quite young.  So I decided to give it a try!

Used WhatsApp to contact with the agent smoothly. Agent’s response was quick but only in Chinese (sorry, no English).  I was given the address with photos of the gate downstairs so that there won’t be any hiccups.  

Messaged the agent once I got to the gate at G/F.  The agent asked me to go up to the door and the girl opened the gate if the flat for me.  Basically it’s a residential flat with 2 rooms.  So there’s 2 girls.  One was working already and was in the shower.  I said I wanted to see the other girl before deciding where my seamen will go to.  Waited for less than 3 mins the door of the toilet opened……….and it was a fat DUDE with his dick hanging out! Then of course I have a glance of the other girl, who is quite slim and B cup boobs.  

I opted for the other girl as she got this killer waist!   So we headed into one of the room.  The room is big comparing to walk up.  It was tidy and real towels were provided.  She asked me to join her at the shower but I declined nicely as I had already showered at home.  So she showered along.  

When she came back to the room, cloths off and bam! She’s fit! Tiny waist and peachy bum! The only down side is that not much boobs.  But I am okay with that.  I lie down on bed and she started to give me a little massage at my inner thigh. Then went on to fondle my LB.  French kissing my nipples.  Massaging my LB with her boobs in circular motion.

Moved on to CBJ.  She got some good technique.  No teeth, varied pace, up and down the shaft, tongue flicking with the tip, munching at the tip.  Once LB was rock hard, change of condom and started off with mish.  Vagina was kind of tight, but not like teenage girl kind of tight.  No KY needed, all natural wetness.  Her moaning was kind of turn on. A little bit of AV like.  Then we changed to doggie and had a good pounding on the peachy bum for a long time until

Overall that was a good experience and the benefit of these secret rooms is privacy and there’s no need to hike 10s flight of stairs.  

I will post a pic that I took and the pic of her ad in TG.  Of course pics are all fake.  

Sherno Out!

[ Last edited by  Sherno at 10-10-2021 20:50 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Umcorp   15-11-2021 13:25  Karma  +2   Amazing! Mind sending me contacts? Would love to try!
joverz   11-10-2021 16:20  Karma  +6   Wish I lived close enough to try haha
boscitc   11-10-2021 13:11  Karma  +5   She's hot
anabikumi   11-10-2021 12:48  Karma  +3   
batman108   11-10-2021 09:51  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
godisdead   11-10-2021 08:42  Acceptance  +8   Bit confused. So link is TG or WhatsApp?
magictime12   11-10-2021 06:33  Karma  +2   OP didn't say anything about no foreigners. Learn some Chinese ffs ⬆️
theworm   10-10-2021 23:16  Karma  +5   nice find
momozzz   10-10-2021 21:54  Karma  +4   looks hot
hotjac   10-10-2021 21:29  Karma  +4   good to know, thanks for sharing bummer no foreigners or at least those with language barrier ...