Reading Access 40
Registered 17-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2021 18:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TG agent - Sweet Cheung (loose translation from Chinese) - terrible

Girl name: 張甜美 (Sweet Cheung)

Nationality & Language: Chinese, speaks mandarin

Face: 3/5 You can tell from 20 feet away she has had a lot of work done to her eyes and nose, probably more.

Body: 3/5 around 160cm, slim girl with fake B-C cups (rock hard melons)

Skill: 2/5

Service: 1/5 Didn't want to do small talk, didn't shower before or after the deed

GFE: 0/5

PSE: 0/5

Damage:  1500

Repeat:  Hell no

I decided to reward myself today.  Tried to get a HG from MM who said he no longer has record of me having been a customer, and he is not taking new customers.  Tried E afterwards, who said that everyone is fully booked for the day.  Tried FF but he only has two girls and the one available is not my cup of tea.  Tried TG (the channel is called TG for Chings).  She said 張甜美 is available 30 minutes later, so I checked out the reports on telegram and the photos and proceeded with the booking.  The hotel is at Ocean Terminal and it is a nice place.  I was really excited until I saw the girl.  Even with a face mask on I could tell her eyes have been fixed before and it was not a good job.  Anyway, I was horny as hell so decided to proceed.  Once inside the room she asked me to strip and step into the shower.  She then stepped in to give a BJ in the shower, but when I tried to put soap on her body she moved away, saying that she washed earlier.  Her boobs are clearly enhanced but she also has a couple of small incision scars near the middle of her chest.  That was the first sign that things would not end well.  The BJ was ok, but only lasted two minutes.  On to the bed, she positioned herself for 69 but her kitty had a bit of a dead fish smell and I know that she didn't wash it.  I decided to finger her, but then she pushed my hand away and started shaking her ass in my face (presumably to tell me that she wants some DATY).  I have no issue with DATY generally, but the girl has to wash beforehand in my presence and she didn't do it.  Anyway, on to the main action, she was too dry and we put a lot of KY on.  It was over in 5 minutes.  I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

The lesson I have learnt is that if a HG is available at short notice there is a good reason for it.

Recent Ratings
americafirst141   25-10-2021 18:55  Karma  +5   
tmoore   12-10-2021 18:35  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
barney.winkel   7-10-2021 17:46  Karma  +8   Reports on bad experiences equally as important, helps others dodge bullets
Skepti10   6-10-2021 11:16  Karma  +4   Gotta think with your big head when deciding whether to walk in